News New Jumpers for 2011

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Heres a small improvement on my NOT gold logo.
AFLpremierslogoscriptarched.png

Still could be better if someone that can be bothered (not me ATM) made the arch of the letters perfect. Once again, better then the current Premiers logo which Andy D's mum bleached for too long before she put them on the jumpers.

PS & Training jumpers look all right, though they're going to be a bugger to trace for the website.
I guess no-one knows what the back looks like yet?

Saw the jumpers up close tonight.

The back pattern is basically the same as the front sans the Tiger head.

They look fantastic.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The KooGa jumpers seem to have the AFL and sponsor logos too far apart and to the side. I noticed it this year with the Western Bulldogs and now it looks like it on Richmonds home jumper. Should be more centered in my opinion.

Talk about being picky! But just something that stands out to me...

The KooGa jumpers seem to have the AFL and sponsor logos too far apart and to the side. I noticed it this year with the Western Bulldogs and now it looks like it on Richmonds home jumper. Should be more centered in my opinion.

Talk about being picky! But just something that stands out to me...
If any manufacturer was guilty of doing this (as well as KooGa), it's ISC with their St Kilda home design this year:
nick-riewoldt.jpeg

The AFL logo should have been positioned much closer to the centre of the jumper (overlapping the red/white join) IMO.

Yep and Rooeys nipple fat is pushing it out wider! ;)

I agree it should overlap into the white slightly, but to me it hardly stands out like the KooGa designs. I just notice too much blue in between for the Dogs. They seem too far apart. But no big deal just me being nit picking.

Yeah it still looks rubbish. The collar is marginally better in my opinion but otherwise its still just a total bastardisation of what used to be one of the best jumpers in the league. I've read that they have to keep this design for two years before they can change it again, but if it's still around in 2012 then they are on some serious drugs.

I'm not even that fussed about the so-called paddle pop lion. Just bring back the straight yoke and make the lion the same size it used to be. Easy fix. :thumbsu:

Kooga are taking over AFL, for an American watching AFL in the past, they might say 'Ahh Puma' or 'Nike, Adidas nice'
But now they will see it and say 'Wtf is Kooga?'

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back