News New Jumpers for 2011

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

has it just got the new balance writing or the logo on the melbourne guernsey, luckily we're past the days where the guernsey manufacturer supplied the boots because otherwise they'd all have to get wide feet

has it just got the new balance writing or the logo on the melbourne guernsey, luckily we're past the days where the guernsey manufacturer supplied the boots because otherwise they'd all have to get wide feet

Nope it's just the "NB"

BTW:Sorry about calling you a Pr**k mate :eek:i i should have been more nicer to you since you are a Newbie to this board.

gavas on a decent amount
ohh fair enough, hes no ochre :p

Also not sure if it's been posted, but thinking about it now I think it has, Brisbane has changed their appereal sponsor to Kooga

Front-Melb.gif

My version, based on the Twitter pics, and the colours used by Sekem on their pdf with the logo.

the twitter picks were of a Reebok special jumper you realise??? (unless there are some new ones i have yet to see and if so links?? :D )

i heard rumours of the new emblem being at the point of the V ... how would that be recieved on here?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

the twitter picks were of a Reebok special jumper you realise??? (unless there are some new ones i have yet to see and if so links?? :D )

i heard rumours of the new emblem being at the point of the V ... how would that be recieved on here?

The 2008 150 years jumper had something like that.
Melbourne-2008.gif

yeah something like that i think, although what i heard was that it would be inside the red V at the point, heard it on demonland so again, not sure of any truth to it

They are still using the 2010 Training Gear because they are waiting for the 2011 Gear to Arrive,this time last year the Gear came out a few days before the draft.

Cheers mate, so it should be any day now we see the new gear?

Thought I'd have a crack at Gold Coast Suns' 2011 Strip.
Home was easy, clash was a little more challenging
I'm hoping to try and get the Away strip done but it is quite hard :)

Home:
GoldCoastHome.jpg

Clash:
GoldCoastClash.jpg

The new Melbourne collar looks like the old Adidas ones that the Crows had from 2006-08, I never liked them.

Has anyone figured out the template for new balance, if so can you please post it here? I'd do it myself but i haven't got a clue how to make a template.

Thought I'd have a crack at Gold Coast Suns' 2011 Strip.
Home was easy, clash was a little more challenging
I'm hoping to try and get the Away strip done but it is quite hard :)

Home:
GoldCoastHome.jpg

Clash:
GoldCoastClash.jpg

That's an awesome go at the clash strip. Just one minor thing, they are manufactured by Reebok, so the collar is slightly different. But that is a very good go at the "wave":thumbsu:

Probably the best place to post this.

PALMER.jpg

Freo's new training top. Don't mind the logo on it tbh.

Also interesting seeing the little triangle next to the ISC logo, wonder what the story of that is?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back