News New Jumpers for 2011

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: New Jumpers for 2011

They need to be allowed to blend the advert into the jumper colour scheme. Kind of the way that Ford has always blended in well with the Geelong jumper.

The Eagles did this brilliantly in the late '90s. SGIO and Hungry Jack's logos have never been yellow, but on the backs of our guernseys they were.

163655.jpg

163771.jpg

24140.jpg

163004.jpg

The Eagles did this brilliantly in the late '90s. SGIO and Hungry Jack's logos have never been yellow, but on the backs of our guernseys they were.

163655.jpg

163771.jpg

24140.jpg

163004.jpg
Cuz wasn't too bad then either :p

Those trainging jumpers are horrible, they could of used differnt variations of red and blue but why orange and green?? looks terible and plain aswel

I'm happy with Hawthorn how for Pre-Season our training singlets are white, then our training guernseys during the season and brown and gold, looks best in the AFL imo

Those trainging jumpers are horrible, they could of used differnt variations of red and blue but why orange and green?? looks terible and plain aswel

Orange top is a Hankook Training top beacuse their logo has the colour orange,Aqua Green is for their other major sponsor Kaspersky Lab and their logo features the colour Aqua-Green

Won't be out for ages yet, and don't become one of the n00bs on the board, had enough of them tbh.

Hopefully we actually get a press release and some info soon

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Not too sure where to post this as tbh I couldn't be bothered looking through 15 pages for an appropriate thread, but I stumbled upon one of Smeagle's old threads on the Eagles board where InCase posted a concept West Coast logo. I really like it and think it's a great improvement on their current abomination of ochre. Good work IC. :thumbsu:

newshieldbi4.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back