News New Jumpers for 2011

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: New Jumpers for 2011

Riewoldt Groupie. How many jumpers you have man? If you are intendding to buy 4 I am guessing you ahve quite a few.. mind telling?

Haha. Ive got quite a few actually! My first was the 1990 "drink drive bloody idiot" home guernsey:thumbsu:

Am I seriously the only person who thinks the Tigers jumpers are kind of gimmicky looking?

Oooh nice. So roughly how many do buy a year then mate?

Last year I bought the home guernsey, and that black nab cup one.

In 2009 I only bought the clash guernsey.

Gotta stock up this year. Great design! :thumbsu:

Am I seriously the only person who thinks the Tigers jumpers are kind of gimmicky looking?

Nah i'm with you, I pointed out the irony of the love on here for the Tigers guernsey, but hate for random patterns and big animal logos (i.e. West Coast, Adelaide and Hawthorn clash).

Oh nice man. Yeah I have all the home jumpers since 04 but wanna keep getting them. And I always pick up others when I want. The garage sale the other month was awesome for 07/08/09 gear. Looking forward to stocking up agian.

Oh nice man. Yeah I have all the home jumpers since 04 but wanna keep getting them. And I always pick up others when I want. The garage sale the other month was awesome for 07/08/09 gear. Looking forward to stocking up agian.

Maybe we will have a new clash design this year instead of just yellow side panels?

Hopefully. That would be great. I seriously do not see why we dont invert for a year. I would definatley buy one.

Yeah, I dont see why it has not happened as a trial as of yet. I liek the clash we have but why not do something different, people will buy it. I do not know what other clashes we coudl have though. Any thoughts?

It will be good to see how Essendon's looks and if it has the sash involved.

a yellow richmond outfit would stand out like a sore thumb but it would be a change and i would very much like to see it used maybe next year or the year after

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeah, I dont see why it has not happened as a trial as of yet. I liek the clash we have but why not do something different, people will buy it. I do not know what other clashes we coudl have though. Any thoughts?

It will be good to see how Essendon's looks and if it has the sash involved.

Yeh it could work.. I liked the yellow shorts we wore in 2007 too. Also, isnt there a heritage round this season? Might have to buy 5 jumpers this season lol

a yellow richmond outfit would stand out like a sore thumb but it would be a change and i would very much like to see it used maybe next year or the year after

I drool every time I see the Kokoda camo guernseys. Awesome idea:thumbsu:

I reckon your Kokoda guernsey is just about the best jumper going around in the afl.

I drool every time I see the Kokoda camo guernseys. Awesome idea:thumbsu:

I reckon your Kokoda guernsey is just about the best jumper going around in the afl.

yeah im lucky my dad bought one for me for a birthday present and i was like "ohhh yeahhh" i absolutely love it and i wear it to every game i go to and it is just awesome :):thumbsu::) awesome idea

Yeah I am picking up the yellow or black training, unsure of which one first. And probably the other in the end. And the home guernsey, depending on what the clash is like. Why 5. Are you getting all training and home and clash?

I feel very disrespectful even saying this, but the Kokoda jumper is disgusting. An average looking clash jumper is made even more complicated and crass. Urgh. It's a nice, worthy commemoration... but the design is so complicated...

Richmond home has really grown on me though. The clean sash is lovely.

Yeah I am picking up the yellow or black training, unsure of which one first. And probably the other in the end. And the home guernsey, depending on what the clash is like. Why 5. Are you getting all training and home and clash?

Yes to all except the red one

Not sure if there has been any real life photos of the new GC away guernsey but received mine in the mail today. Thought it would be good to see what it looks like in real life as opposed to the "artist" drawings of the new ones

Photo0065.jpg

Photo0066.jpg

Not sure if there has been any real life photos of the new GC away guernsey but received mine in the mail today. Thought it would be good to see what it looks like in real life as opposed to the "artist" drawings of the new ones

Photo0065.jpg

Photo0066.jpg

That looks so much better than all the drawings :thumbsu::thumbsu:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back