News New Jumpers for 2011

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Odd to see Fly Emirates go from the red box to the plain black and white to the red box. Lots of emphasis on sponsorship in these new guernseys. Let's get the white guernsey out and see how that looks hey :thumbsu:

I like the black one more. They still have the white one, it's just a clash jumper now. I have no idea why they don't sell it though.

Are the sponsors logo's on the front slightly too big?

Just looking at them they are not as Big as the Bulldogs a year or two ago, but feel they are larger then previous years.

Here's a nice big pic of the top for anyone who wants to know (and for Smeags with the new templates) :thumbsu:

Looks like the shoulders do cut off at the top. Maybe we are just imagining things with the stripes on the back? :confused:

TarrantColl_246a.jpg

Looks like the shoulders do cut off at the top. Maybe we are just imagining things with the stripes on the back? :confused:

They cut off then start again for some reason. Either stop them completely or keep them going, they've gone about it in an odd way.

Here's a nice big pic of the top for anyone who wants to know (and for Smeags with the new templates) :thumbsu:

TarrantColl_246a.jpg
Doesn't explain the middle stripe on the back though.

It's a peculiar design, the shoulders could perhaps have their own panel that cuts off the continuation of the stripes to the back.

From the look of that picture (the part in the sun), Gibbsy, the collar has two parts to it, with the top "V" creating the hem around the back (not sure on its thickness though).

Is there a deliberate angle on the shoulder panels half way along the top of the white stripes, or is that Taz's buff-ness? The cuffs seem to be non existent around the shoulder panel, too.

I think the ><'s are more to do with the contour of the player's body, and are little higlights around the relatively straight side panels.

I'd be disappointed with the inconsistency of the sponsors - surely having the Fly Emirates on the back in black, like the last few years and now the CGU, makes more sense?

Anyone seen the shorts design?

I will certainly need more evidence before making up the template - I'm looking at you Pies supporters to snap one up quick and take a photo ;)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

On that close-up of Tarrant, it looks like something is written inside the gold AFL logo. Is this common knowledge, or what?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back