News New Jumpers for 2011

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

there is talk on the carlton board that they are getting a new clash strip. rumour being a pale blue clash strip. personally i think a sturt style double blue look would be awesome. no source though so probs bs. hope not though

there is talk on the carlton board that they are getting a new clash strip. rumour being a pale blue clash strip. personally i think a sturt style double blue look would be awesome. no source though so probs bs. hope not though

They have one of the best clash strips in the league, would be silly to change it.:eek:

I hate Carlton's clash jumper, it completely takes the toughness out of the original design.

I like light blue but it has to be a good shade, unlike their M&Ms jumper.
Something like this
51-82686-F.jpg

So like this.

2q9igbk.png

I sent it in to Carlton a while back and looks like the may have liked it. But the thing is that they never sent me an e-mail back. :(

They are mentioning "one different colour."
For all we know it could be silver. Best not to speculate until something comes out, or else everyone gets worked up about how bad it could be.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Stripes look 1000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 times better like this.

What's with the little white flicks on the sides?

^ That was my first reaction, I kept thinking the Cats' mum's had washed their jumpers with Super Strength Napisan this year. :D

Stripes look MUCH better. The side arrows are barely big enough to see, so I don't have a problem with them. The collars look too fat at the front though, looks a bit odd.

Yep, just as I seen it in June. But the collar does look so much bigger when actually on! Looks a bit too big for me but everyone will get used to it by a few games in. the CGU logo also looks so odd, with blue been the complete opposite of red.

Collingwood 2011 Home/Away Guernsey

Changes for 2011
*V Neck collar
* It now Says "Emirates" instead of Fly Emirates
*CGU New Sponsor
*Gold Premiers Logo
*Stripes not tapered in at the bottom
Big improvement imo. The Adidas 'marks' on the side don't look very big or distracting to the jumper at all, although that picture may not be doing it justice.

The collar is big but I actually like the look of it, suits it a lot better than the previous, In Essendon's I think it'll look even better, as it'll just blend in.

I agree that the CGU logo looks very odd, but I guess it's just one of those things you get used to.

EDIT: I also much prefer without the club logo, takes some of the clutter away. On games like ANZAC day the players chests looked like billboards.

Collingwood 2011 Home/Away Guernsey

Changes for 2011
*V Neck collar
* It now Says "Emirates" instead of Fly Emirates
*CGU New Sponsor
*Gold Premiers Logo
*Stripes not tapered in at the bottom

I luv it!
its so much better than the bloody bib thing we had this yr, and the stripes r the same width whole way thru this yr too.

Gonna order mine asap!

Anyone no if we can get the gold afl logo? or are they only for the players?

Anyone no if we can get the gold afl logo? or are they only for the players?

After Hawthorn won in 2008 I never saw any replica jumpers with the gold AFL logo but you could buy the players issue with it. I got one :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back