News New jumpers for 2012

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Interesting no clash jumper for Dons in Adelaide. Anyone see it and care to comment on the watchability?
Far as I'm concerned it's two dark kits. It's ok but I'd definitely prefer dark vs light. Always annoys me that it's easier to distinguish between the umpires and the players than it is to distinguish between the two competing teams.

I didn't think there was much of a clash, it didn't effect the watching much for me. There may have been, but it was pretty minor imo.
By the AFL's light vs dark rules, it's a clash. Just ignored.
The white shorts work, but really, why can't we just make it pie easy to pick the two teams instead of "ok easy"?

I struggled a bit when the ball was in packs, but apart from that it was alright.

CBUS43.JPG

Pic on the auctions site. Awkward cut-off of the text on the left there... would have looked better putting all the names in the black IMO.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

o_O
Really? I remember a few years ago Carlton players wore different shorts...?
They would have been fined.
I remember Paul Chapman (?) wore the old 2007 style shorts, in 2008, and got fined.

But in 2007 Geelong had Slazenger then changed to ISC in 2008, so that's different from 2011 Adidas to 2012 Adidas.
They just fined him for having old shorts.
You would expect Dempsy to be asked what happened by the AFL.

My question, the players don't take the jumpers over themselves, so, how did the jumper team get a old one from the wash?

Do you think the AFL would have even noticed? Same sponsors, close to identical jumper.

It wouldn't fall on Dempsey, the club packs the jumpers, lays them out for the players etc

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back