News New jumpers for 2012

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
November 1st - All will be revealed haha!
Why can't you tell us?
At least tell us which state.

Any chance (If this isn't a genius troll) its Collingwood?
Going to make their own jumpers, could be by this brand?

I know nothing about the company, anyone able to fill me in?
They sponsor a lot of track & field and triathalon athletes.
They are in the same market space as Skins.
http://www.2xu.com.au/
Skins was the apparel sponsor of StKilda in 2007, but the actual jumpers were made by Sekem, as they had been from 2002-03 under Sekem branding, and 2004-06 under Pipiing Hot branding.
So it's possible that while 2XU are the apparel sponsors that they might not actually make the jumpers the team wears.
Unless they've invested in the machines to make them, in which case you'd think they'd want to do more than just make them for one footy club.
As far as designs, the most changes comes from where a template has certain elements to it, like the ISC jumpers with their slightly rounded sides, and the Puma jumpers that are stitched slightly more towards the back that the sides. If 2XU are getting someone else to make them, I would think that makes it more likely they would just have stitching down the sides, making the printed open to the traditional design. (unless it is Gold Coast, in which you could hardly call something that's been around for two years "traditional")

They sponsor a lot of track & field and triathalon athletes.
They are in the same market space as Skins.
http://www.2xu.com.au/
Skins was the apparel sponsor of StKilda in 2007, but the actual jumpers were made by Sekem, as they had been from 2002-03 under Sekem branding, and 2004-06 under Pipiing Hot branding.
So it's possible that while 2XU are the apparel sponsors that they might not actually make the jumpers the team wears.
Unless they've invested in the machines to make them, in which case you'd think they'd want to do more than just make them for one footy club.
As far as designs, the most changes comes from where a template has certain elements to it, like the ISC jumpers with their slightly rounded sides, and the Puma jumpers that are stitched slightly more towards the back that the sides. If 2XU are getting someone else to make them, I would think that makes it more likely they would just have stitching down the sides, making the printed open to the traditional design. (unless it is Gold Coast, in which you could hardly call something that's been around for two years "traditional")
Cheers Mero.
Seems interesting, but if I was to bet, I'd say Gold Coast.

Well...

Suns put a ':rolleyes:' after being coy about the club. Now considering this dude is essentially Gold Coast's biggest BF presence, the clue was big. My post about it being Gold Coast was liked by him. So it's Gold Coast.

Biggest? Outside of the Suns forum, I'm pretty sure I am the only one haha!

I like your game SUNS, but I like direct evidence even more hahahaha

As I said, I don't have amy links or any sources in writing. So I don't blame you if you don't want to believe me :thumbsu: Just thought you would be interested at least a little. Take the info I have, or leave it :)

As I said, I don't have amy links or any sources in writing. So I don't blame you if you don't want to believe me :thumbsu: Just thought you would be interested at least a little. Take the info I have, or leave it :)
Nah man, great to get info always.
Any chance if you could say how you know?
Like through a friend who works there, word of mouth, ect.?

Or have we got all we will out of you?

Hawthorn's Kokoda game is this week against GC, will be interested to see if they make a change to the jumper. But I'm expecting just the same old.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

From the saints board

A0JfjxFCMAEbi1b.jpg:large

At least it conforms to the jumpers design. You're not going to get a truly original, good Sugar Daddy. But this isn't as bad as, say, the Giants monstrosity.

However, it looks like jumpers I'd draw when I was in year nine and was limited to two biros.

Names of 10 year members who paid to have their name put on, the sponsor for round 22 will be Mortgage Choice.

Names of 10 year members who paid to have their name put on, the sponsor for round 22 will be Mortgage Choice.
Again?
Potentially back on board?

However Centrebet I'm told are sponsors for next season, and I think 2014.
I find it really odd they were happy to give up their spot for a round.

Nevermind darlings, I just read that the sponsorship agreement allows them to sell a joint-sponsor for this one game.
I assume then Centrebet will be full sponsors again next year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back