News New jumpers for 2012

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, I thought this was still only a concept at this stage. There were 4 options and overall the board will still have the final say

Yeah, I admit it is very likely. Just thought you might've known something that we didn't know Mero ;)

I hope collingwood get a green or purple training jumper, I'm so sick of the sky blue one we always use.

I hope collingwood get a green or purple training jumper, I'm so sick of the sky blue one we always use.

My dad always says they like to use this training jumper just to have a dig at Port. Probably just sheer coincidence but really wouldn't surprise me and does make some sense.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

My dad always says they like to use this training jumper just to have a dig at Port. Probably just sheer coincidence but really wouldn't surprise me and does make some sense.

Collingwood have used sky blue training jumpers for awhile now. I can remember that they were using them when Leigh Matthews started coaching there in 1986. I don't know the reason why they use the sky blue jumpers, it may have something to do with their former sponsor Spicer Paper, whose logo was blue, but made the jumpers sky blue so they didn't look like Carlton.

Ahah yeah, I wasn't really too serious. My dad though is pretty convinced that's why they use them, he mentions it every time he sees a pic of them in the paper or on the news :eek:

I'd kill for this, but the AFL would never let it fly.

Home:
StKilda-2010.gif

Clash:
StKilda-Heritage-2004.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back