News New jumpers for 2012

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Was on the Lions website and saw a link down the right hand side and it said 'Season 2012 Merchandise' and it had a pic of a Lions jersey pretty much exactly as this seasons. I clicked the link and all the jerseys were 2011 not 2012. Wonder if it's a typo or they're in the process of updating it.

Also heard that the lions are using the the old lion instead of the BBFFC on the back collar.

Was on the Lions website and saw a link down the right hand side and it said 'Season 2012 Merchandise' and it had a pic of a Lions jersey pretty much exactly as this seasons. I clicked the link and all the jerseys were 2011 not 2012. Wonder if it's a typo or they're in the process of updating it.

Also heard that the lions are using the the old lion instead of the BBFFC on the back collar.
Thats been floated around here a bit.

I don't think there will be any major change to the Lions kit till 2013 - due to manafactuer rules.

I'd say there'll be a Lion on the back of the 2012 design. Didn't the QLD spirit one have one?

And also, I think the two year compulsory lifespan is dead in the water.

from what ive heard around the traps this is how its going down.

adelaide no change.

brisbane only change being the add of the old lion on the back of the jumper.

carlton no change

collingwood no change except collar

essendon- may revert back to curvy sash , also new sponsor may mean late release of jumpers.

freo - no change

footscray- back to 1954 jumper and white and blue reversed for away

geelong- no change except i heard away

gold coast- no change

hawthown- back to old hawks jumper of 2010 with no premiership stuff on it new clash

melbourne- removing of the dees logo and new sponsor and new collar

north- same as last year, except there royal clash will be used for interstate games.

port adelaide.- no change

richmond- no change- new clash

stkilda- have heard they will be going back to white cuffs

sydney- same except will be playing in south melbourne style in melbourne of some sort

west coast- new home - and clash

greater western sydney- same as announced except sponsor for back

*May or may not happen. Don't have a source other then word of mouth.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

richmond- no change- new clash

Any more info on this? I don't mind the current clash but would like to see maybe a yellow jumper with a black sash. It would look better IMO and do a better job of avoiding a clash.

Any more info on this? I don't mind the current clash but would like to see maybe a yellow jumper with a black sash. It would look better IMO and do a better job of avoiding a clash.
just heard. may be wrong. but they are due for a change there side yellow stripes has been around a few years, including the white panel for numbers

Where did you hear this, and if its true do you know what they will be changing to?
the dogs we all know about.
tigers was just what i heard did not see a jumper.
brisbanes was announced they would be putting the lion on the back
sydney one i have heard for a few years but just added it
west coasts is what i was told and that they are reducing all there jumpers

after pm's about west coast 2012 jumper i decided to ring west coast.
have been told off a good source that the home away and clash will be staying the same with the only change being bank west logo.

so theres that one put to bed.
no changes for another year. will not see the yellow jumper again for at least another year.

clash will be same from what i was told except mabye could be the only jumper that gets changed. although i was told its highly unlikley

with the new jumper expected to be launched early mid november

Awww I really hope the Saints don't go back to the white cuffs - I love the black cuffs, I think they look really slick. Also provides a nice extra contrast between the home and clash jumpers.

Awww I really hope the Saints don't go back to the white cuffs - I love the black cuffs, I think they look really slick. Also provides a nice extra contrast between the home and clash jumpers.

Can't agree with you there mate, love the white cuffs. Looks really "St Kilda".

Hope we change our clash jumper, the current one is an abomination and we have so many available for modification:

StKilda-1997.gif

Make the back white?

StKilda-10.gif

Proven to have worked, Eddie's complaining got in the way.

StKilda-1996.gif

Back panel white and you've got the best in the league.

StKilda-Heritage-2004.gif

White number panel and you've got another great one.

But no lets stick with our asymmetrical bland jumper.

We should start to see new 2012 jumpers by the end of trade week.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back