News New jumpers for 2012

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Virgin black box (pardon the pun) gets the thumbs down from me :thumbsdown:

I wish Richmond were a little more adventurous with their clash, but I guess we'll have to put up with it for another year :(.

It's more a case of the AFL showing some balls and saying, OI!!! You're clash is not within the unwritten guidelines which we set out for all affiliated clubs. So fix it, now, or else.

Can someone please post pics of the Brissie jumper?
Home
Screenshot2011-11-09at12746AM.png

Away
Screenshot2011-11-09at12756AM.png

Clash
Screenshot2011-11-09at12807AM.png

Read that North were planning to have a day to celebrate those who gave money to he to get rid of their debt this year. We could see a jumper similar to the FTF or Port's Sugar daddy.

Spoke with Nick Truelson and he confirmed it was a stuff up on Kooga's behalf and mistaked it with the Training Jumpers. They dont have the Dogs training jumpers just the playing ones as they are the same design.

Spoke with Nick Truelson and he confirmed it was a stuff up on Kooga's behalf and mistaked it with the Training Jumpers. They dont have the Dogs training jumpers just the playing ones as they are the same design.

Huh? That doesn't really make sense :confused: You're saying KooGa stuffed up their catalogue and the red "away" is actually a training jumper?

I love the Richmond clash, it barely even changes fromthe home which is good. It was more effective with the white number panel but I think it surprisingly works well. No problems against Essendon this year, which is their main clash.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Love the dogs jumpers

Richmond need a clash - putting two strips of yellow down the sides of the jumper and changing the collars to yellow doesn't quite do it. C'mon AFL, toughen up
Agreed :thumbsu:

They're not afraid to experiment, so why not go all out with an inversion or something like that.

Make the sash curved (as is), put a sash and number panel on the back and even maybe a Richmond logo somewhere and its all good. It's not as though they're a WA club so I think people should get over it if they thought it was an issue. Even put black side panels if you have to

Yep. They were lucky West Coast wore the peril this year.

Yeah quite true I guess. Quick glance through aflphotos suggests that WC usually wear the royal at home against the tiges anyway which isn't necessarily a bad thing. Wore the yellow peril there this year

Anyway on a different topic, new GWS guernsey next year??

folaugod240a.jpg

Pic on the AFL website shows Izzy wearing a GWS guernsey with what appears to be a charcoal back. May be just side panels or a prototype though. Only problem is still has the old Skoda logo which may mean it is still last years

Last years. The GWS jumper had (has?) grey side panels, but with an orange backing.

OK, just didn't recall it looking like that. Thought the orange just joined straight onto the side from the yoke. Was the first thing that stuck out to me when I saw the picture but after a closer look I realised that it was probably last years :(

Make the sash curved (as is), put a sash and number panel on the back and even maybe a Richmond logo somewhere and its all good. It's not as though they're a WA club so I think people should get over it if they thought it was an issue. Even put black side panels if you have to

richmond2.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back