News New jumpers for 2012

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
GWS clash jumpers look like nothing more than training singlets

Agreed :thumbsu: Would've preferred silver over white. It's just such a generic colour that everyone uses now, it gives me the shits! Needs more orange too :thumbsdown: Heres my suggestion again guys:

Clash-5.png

Don't mean to blow my own trumpet but I'm in love with it :eek:

Here's my home suggestion again too btw. A bit offtopic but oh well

Home-5.png

I thought they should of just swaped around the charcoal and white if they wanted a clash

Found this on the AFL website.

Coniglion02316a2.jpg

Shows a tiny sliver of the orange back and Lifebroker as a different sponsor.

What I was trying to say was that Sydney haven't had any sort of rebrand, yet could still be changing three times in three years.

You don't like three changes in as many years? I would suggest you all get used to it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You can now buy Collingwood's 2012 jumpers via the website.

Definitely buying the white clash and the clash we wear against North :thumbsu:

400px%20Adult%20Replica%20Guernsey%202012.jpg

400px%20Clash%20Guernsey%202012.jpg

400px%20Alternative%20Clash%20Guernsey%202012.jpg

You can see a little line on the back of the jumpers, wonder if they've kept the weird arrow things.

Training:

400px%20White%20Training%20Guernsey.jpg

400px%20Green%20Training%20Guernsey.jpg

That green jumper looks amazing :thumbsu:. The prototype of last years Collingwood Guernsey had "Fly Emirates" but it seems a bit strange to have just "Emirates" for the 2nd year as all other sponsored clubs have "Fly Emirates".

The training guernsey collar looks rounder than the On-field guernseys. Is this the same collar as Essendon's guernsey shown during the Kia launch?

The training guernsey collar looks rounder than the On-field guernseys. Is this the same collar as Essendon's guernsey shown during the Kia launch?

I wonder if those photos are the actual 2012 guernseys or just photos of the 2011 ones. I would expect if the training jumper and Essendon jumper has the rounded collar, Collingwood will too.

EDIT: Just realised the 2011 one has the gold AFL patch, so it doesn't look like they will have the rounded collar? That's good news for Collingwood fans.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back