News New jumpers for 2012

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wouldn't be convinced unless you've heard otherwise. Their clash socks have always looked like this:

I actually didn't know that, but I still think they will, they have used the same socks with the basic design of the bulldog guernsey (minus the bulldog) on the socks since they changed to the "Western Bulldogs" moniker, and since they have neither that style, nor the bulldog on their guernsey anymore I think they will change back to their traditional socks too.

Obviously I could well be wrong, they did wear last year's socks with their traditional guernsey in round 13, I'd be interested to see what socks they wore with their hoops guernseys they've worn for heritage round if anyone can find a picture.

Will player names be on the back?

If so, yuk.

Absolutely no chance!!! Never has and never will happen in the AFL. Supporters have been able to get names put on guernseys for years, the only reason that Bulldogs one says 'Gillard' on it is because it is a personalised gift given to the PM...

Sadly, I think Hawthorn's partnership with HSBC may have ended. All HSBC logos have been removed from our website and other publications. So expect Tasmania to be on the back of our jumper next year, unless we announce a new signing.

I wouldn't be surprised if you announced a new sponsor.

A big club like Hawthorn with quite a lot of success in front of it should have no problems. The off seasons just started so there's a tonne of time left to find one.

Sadly, I think Hawthorn's partnership with HSBC may have ended. All HSBC logos have been removed from our website and other publications. So expect Tasmania to be on the back of our jumper next year, unless we announce a new signing.

When on it just before and HSBC is still on the website under Sponsors
222222x.png
333xh.png

Hmmm, interesting. Swear it wasn't there a minute ago :eek:. But still, recieved my letter about renewing my membership today other sponsors were on it, but not HSBC.

Hmmm, interesting. Swear it wasn't there a minute ago :eek:. But still, recieved my letter about renewing my membership today other sponsors were on it, but not HSBC.

Ah okay well I reckon your right if it's not on the Membership letter then they Most likely won't be sponsors for 2012

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Not sure about HSBC, but Tassie signed a new deal only earlier this year..
Hmmm....
I could have sworn they signed a new deal... after the Grand-Final?

I spose if they have to, due to the economy they have to pull out.

Rumour is KIA will be Essendon's new major sponsor so I'd assume next year they'll be looking like this.
Essendon2012Home.png

The back will probably still say 13SOLAR though, I just haven't got that logo.

I don't mid that. I'd prefer it to be white and mix in like Richmond's Jeep logo.

I don't mid that. I'd prefer it to be white and mix in like Richmond's Jeep logo.

Well I don't know what they'll do. It's a bit hard to get to work when it's a red logo on a red background. I did try a white logo though, to me it didn't really look like the KIA logo but that may have just been because I was looking at it too closely.

on that, True Value Solar looks much better than 13SOLAR imo. Just hate phone numbers on footy jumpers.

Sky High Pie's KIA logo looks awesome and LeeARM's looks very good as well. They wouldn't make the logo black though, would they? I guess that's the difference between us and the sponsors - we want the logo to blend in; they want it to stand out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back