News New Jumpers for 2015

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

I really don't get the BLK hate. Template doesn't impede on jumper designs, I'm liking the new Crows polos and the training gear is hardly horrible. I don't like the Lions/Dogs training gear at all, but the actual material looks ok to me.

I'm going to assume clubs had the option of either taking up large logo gradient gear, or plain colour from BLK. Dogs and Lions went the large logo route, Adelaide, Richmond, Gold Coast and to some extent GWS went with slightly simpler training apparel.

It's not outstanding, but the negativity really is OTT IMO.

Last edited:
I really don't get the BLK hate. Template doesn't impede on jumper designs, I'm liking the new Crows polos and the training gear is hardly horrible. I don't like the Lions/Dogs training gear at all, but the actual material looks ok to me.

I'm going to assume clubs had the option of either taking up large logo gradient gear, or plain colour from BLK. Dogs and Lions went the large logo route, Adelaide, Richmond, Gold Coast and to some extent GWS went with slightly simpler training apparel.

It's not outstanding, but the negativity really is OTT IMO.
BLK is fine. The quality of the material is reasonably good, the cut can be shit (Stew Crameri's been unfortunate in that regard this year, aesthetically) but there's nothing wrong with the template otherwise (like the collar, no side panels), and the off field wear is generally good, although I'm sure there'll be people lining up to disagree with me there.

It shits me to no end that the Dogs media gear is navy, and the only alternative is red, but that's not a BLK-exclusive frustration. It's comfortable and fits well, regardless.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I do. I wish Collingwood would go there. Any things better than star. No other manufacturer puts tramp stamps on jumpers.

Hawthorns Clash last year?

images

I'm beginning to think someone at BLK shagged Groupie_'s significant other or close family member.
Mate, I'd let them shag me if it meant shit would be done properly

Back on the Lions training jumper debate; I picked up one of these on Gumtree for $10. Fits perfectly and looks awesome - and this is coming from someone who hates the paddlepop lion (although I like it as a logo).

Vk6aIMV.jpg

I would actually not be embarrassed to wear this in public (coming from someone who finds football related attire on any other day other than match day, quite cringeworthy).

My Port preseason teal jumper arrived the other day. Of note is that it's made of a different material than any of my ISC Port jumpers. Including the Elim Final Prison Bars last month. It's lighter, shinier and silkier than the old stuff. Also it has the "We are Port Adelaide" inside the collar like the home and away jumpers (wasn't shown on the mock up). Oh and it's slightly roomier than last season's of the same size

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back