News New Jumpers for 2016

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
2j3pb9d.png

2ah8ndw.png

2n9g4kx.png

Even better. Make the numbers blue.

Received an email today regarding Geelongs jumpers next year- "The guernseys are very similar to last years design, they are just relocating the premiership years on the inside of the guernsey below the seam"

A few clubs started Pre-Season today, Gold Coast have a cool new Training Range there a probably a few more new sponsors and Apparel from other clubs aswell.
image.jpeg

A few clubs started Pre-Season today, Gold Coast have a cool new Training Range there a probably a few more new sponsors and Apparel from other clubs aswell.
View attachment 191839
So busy! It's also trying for the simple, block colour, easy shaped thing at the front but then they're going for the swishy, futuristic looking odd-angles at the back. It's all over the place. It looks even worse when you're dealing with three primary colours – and three of the worst possible shades of those colours.

I know people like to defend it for being recognisable but the one common trait with Suns gear is how awful the colour way is, and how annoying and undecided their major colours are. Everything tries to incorporate something and it just looks amateur as a result.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm checking it out and it's 100% an attempted replication of the Canterbury collar.
There are several replications of the canterbury collar, most are used for the rugby codes. You don't know what a canterbury collar is.

Your ideas are good, but they might require a different type of collar.
Yeah I completely agree, it wouldn't be possible for Cantebury to make what I suggested, unless they developed a new collar.

Now that you've said that, I'll do a bit of research into their other collars.

The 'best case' jumper reminds me of the 2003 - 2006 Laidley era where Kasey Green, Michael Stevens and Mark Porter were regular players. Shudder.
Kasey Green :hearts::hearts::hearts:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back