News New Jumpers For 2018 - All Changes In OP

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think the concept is that bad, it's cool that they can mix things up a bit without going full Hawthorn, and I'm glad to see that it's more of a blue-grey than metallic silver. But what a fall from grace for Nike, in terms of cut, template, materials, etc.

Hmm. Wouldnt navy socks just clash with other teams socks (as blues would wear this against other dark teams-otherwise what is the point?)
The AFL has nearly never given much of a rat's about socks.
Perhaps they could wear their old clash socks - navy with a hoop of white.

If they bothered to change this now, what does that say about Fox moving to the new graphics round one?

I imagine the flags must still be being used in some capacity. Why leave it for two years only to change it just for one JLT game?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Those shit stains should be on the Blues white shorts too for when they poo themselves on Thursday week
b3E5OvF1wZ9J6u1ZziD79DG6M3ilq6JbY2zuD38q1wqVZ234PFgL-cI7xg__9ngJYBnEAwD6SZw7e8GqemXxybtEnj4-ylzM4_1VWqY=w260-h193-nc

View attachment 468589
Fox footy finally updated scorebug graphic for WCE’s wings
One of the things that stops me from watching Fox Footy games is the triangular flags. Why can't they just be rectangles for Christ's sake! With triangles it limits what they can do.

One of the things that stops me from watching Fox Footy games is the triangular flags. Why can't they just be rectangles for Christ's sake! With triangles it limits what they can do.
Well you're missing out on watching footy for a very minor - and peculiar - reason then!

The whole flags thing needs to go.
If they really want to keep the sport-relevant team identifiers then they should probably go for an oval. Not many people identify an actual flag with footy.

If they really want to keep the sport-relevant team identifiers then they should probably go for an oval. Not many people identify an actual flag with footy.
Just get rid of it all on broadcasts
Keep it in ads or wherever but it doesn't fit on the bug

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back