News New Jumpers For 2018 - All Changes In OP

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Found this in a Melbourne supporters group, unsure of sauce
29257694_10214032876551114_2873164410413645824_n.jpg

edit: sounds like they're wearing it in Round 23 to celebrate 160 years of the formation of the club

Last edited:

Wish Melbourne clung to their home jumper as much as possible. Don’t think we need a 160 year jumper do we? I mean it’s pretty remarkable and if it didn’t have names or the bad sponsor box then I’d be all about it, but some clubs should stick to their sole jumper whenever possible.

That Saints jumper is great, the home that is. It almost looks cream or something, like it’s woollen. Away just looks bad with the black cuffs. Also hate that new emblem because it’ll end up taking the current St Kilda one’s place.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

(Log in to remove this ad.)

470060_f23f7cb5421bf8d2438619010aea74a7.png

Saw this on reddit. Thoughts?

That font is so basic. Looks tacked on with little to no thought as to how it will connect to the logo.

That font is so basic. Looks tacked on with little to no thought as to how it will connect to the logo.
I wonder how the current text would look on it. That’s the only thing they got right about the current logo.

The good thing about a logo where the text doesn't connect is usually the logo looks good with or without. The current raptor-head looks incomplete even with text; without it looks lonely and like they forgot something.

Want to see a clash of jumpers, look at the South v Penrith game in the NRL, it is unwatchable!!

That was bad. As said in rugby it’s not quite as critical but given Souths have a black variant and Penrith also has a darker variant it was odd.

Having said that it was 35 degrees in Penrith yesterday

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back