News New Jumpers For 2018 - All Changes In OP

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is their old guernsey.
It's from 1901.
The distance between how good the current 'old' jumper, and how good the jumper with the cartoon bulldog on it is approximately the same distance as it is from Earth to Uranus.
My anus or uranus?

Robodog wasn't so bad. I'd like to see them dig out their 80s jumper a bit more, it's got better balance than the traditional /current one

Crows membership merch.
Members-Merch-834-x-300.png

ALSO, I'm quite excited to have received a tip-off about Geelong's jumpers for next year. Its pretty rare for me to get some inside info that I can share. This is what I've been told:

- Branding reverting to "Cotton On" rather than COAR (as we saw with the AFLW state of origin jumpers);
I know this is a old ISC jumper on Gaz but that confirms this information.
DMd6BeWVoAADL_z.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

what about older jumpers? an old sekem wouldn't look out of place but i get why semi recent former manufacturers wouldn't be a good look

what about older jumpers? an old sekem wouldn't look out of place but i get why semi recent former manufacturers wouldn't be a good look
I think for Geelong it's just no former aparrel/jumper sponsors.
Jumper sponsors isn't an issue because Ford has gone on for years.

If the clubs want the cheer squad in the latest and newest gear, they should give it to them for free

I'm apart of the suns cheer squad and we can wear what ever we want but it must be in club colours
You should try wearing everyone else's club colours to confuse your players into thinking that they already been traded back home.

I'm apart of the suns cheer squad and we can wear what ever we want but it must be in club colours
They'd surely just claim anyone in a red shirt as part of the Gold Coast SUNS cheer squad though, wouldn't they?

I think for Geelong it's just no former aparrel/jumper sponsors.
Jumper sponsors isn't an issue because Ford has gone on for years.
Can you just tape over the offending logos, like has happened over the Ford logos on the jumper when a performer wore it in the GF pre-match one year?

Can you just tape over the offending logos, like has happened over the Ford logos on the jumper when a performer wore it in the GF pre-match one year?
Yeah you can tape over it if you wish...I thought for a three year deal getting some new merch isnt such a bad thing, since thats usually my rotation of polos and jumpers anyway. I doubt they will say COAR is unacceptable being the same company, but you never know.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back