News New Jumpers For 2018 - All Changes In OP

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought it was mentioned Majestic exited the Aussie market. I.e. no longer sponsor the lions

Seen 2018 jumper on twitter and in a 3 year deal?

... I don't know how to feel about those Collingwood guernseys. I'm assuming they put the wrong picture up of the home guernsey because there's no ISC logo and everything seems higher than it should be.

cw18jsy01m-front.jpg
cw18jsy05m-front.jpg

... I don't know how to feel about those Collingwood guernseys. I'm assuming they put the wrong picture up of the home guernsey because there's no ISC logo and everything seems higher than it should be.

cw18jsy01m-front.jpg
cw18jsy05m-front.jpg
Look at the first post at the top of this page. There's your ISC logo.

If you go to,Geelong’s facebook page, Brian Cook’s interview on the draft opens with the media guy fornthe cats wearing the 2018 polo.

Cant upload from where I am

cw18jsy01m-front.jpg
cw18jsy05m-front.jpg
Dont like the logo being bigger than the strip

(Log in to remove this ad.)

cw18jsy01m-front.jpg
cw18jsy05m-front.jpg
So the clash has two extra black stripes down the sides now. Just to, you know, make it less effective as a clash?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back