News New Jumpers For 2018 - All Changes In OP

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah alright mate. That's just your opinion though. As a WC member I'm overjoyed at the new, simpler logo and a return to the royal and gold. ISC jumpers in the flesh look a lot better than the promo stuff as well. It's a winner of a rebrand for mine, even if I'm slightly biased (or slightly harsher?)

They do look better in person but the colours aren’t as good as pumas.

8a18e9a774726712a6661c4ec5be931e.jpg

Seeing the new Port JLT guernsey in good lighting has won me over. The previous pics have made the silver look like a dark grey, including in the online store. Thoughts?
I think if the top chevron was black instead of white on top, it would look a lot better to all of us.

that port guernsey is ok for the nab cup but its a shit looking guernsey

also the west coast rebrand sucks ass ! much prefer their previous logo on their guernsey and I hated that with a passion. its actually a downgrade when you combine the new logo with Isc
Welcome back Groupie

that port guernsey is ok for the nab cup but its a shit looking guernsey

also the west coast rebrand sucks ass ! much prefer their previous logo on their guernsey and I hated that with a passion. its actually a downgrade when you combine the new logo with Isc
I will say it again, you have to be Groupie's new account...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The crows did in 2015 with those terrible claws and so did the cats this year
This years Cats jumper never got a run from memory

It won't anyway as North inversed the home

That collar looks like one of the classic 70s soccer ones with that depth. I actually like it, would look awesome with the prison bars.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back