News New Jumpers For 2019 - All Changes In OP

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
View attachment 575220

If anything, Mero's design has the wings going down too far, they're close to horizontal. But they definitely are that tight.

This is my Premiers retail guernsey.
Can you take another pic where I can see the sides as well.
That will help me line it up better.
The wings do look too deep on my versions.

"Carlton Respects" - yeah right-o. They must think people are idiots, why not claim Harmony Day and respect for Hinduism while they're making stuff up.

Just admit they sold the colour scheme for cash, and to a company that can't even be bothered making our jumpers properly. I can't think of any other club that would pollute their guernsey with a non-club colour like this.

Hopefully when we get some onfield success our finances will improve and all this crap will go away.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It's more the principle
A brand should be allowed to represent itself how it wants. If Nike want to be orange, how is that different to Maccas wanting their arches to be gold?
They pay good money to get their BRAND there, not just plonk their logo there.

A brand should be allowed to represent itself how it wants. If Nike want to be orange, how is that different to Maccas wanting their arches to be gold?
Every other manufacturer logo on AFL guernseys are either white, black or a club colour. Orange isn’t any of those.

Every other manufacturer logo on AFL guernseys are either white, black or a club colour. Orange isn’t any of those.

If regular sponsors are allowed to include their corporate colours on guernseys, why can't manufacturers?

I mean, they literally have started destroying the Carlton jumper for years, getting onto such levels where parts are falling off and other companies have to jump in to help because they are so switched off and then they want to add in marketing colours after all that?

Hey, if they were pumping out quality material it may not be so bad but it's the audacity that annoys me

You would be hoping for Puma, Adidas or Asics - best in class
Asics make a great guernsey, vibrant colours and the cut is great, etc etc

But their off-field gear is woeful. Polo shirt this year wasn't bad, but everything else in the range was terrible. They seem to be trying way too hard to be innovative. FFS its a footy club's hoodie, why incorporate a satin material for the top half then have a fleece for the bottom half? And the collar makes zero sense. Would love BLK's offfield gear back (may they RIP) and Asics onfield.

Really love the puma offfield gear, especially the Richmond stuff.

Hoping Asics can finally deliver something decent for 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back