News New Jumpers For 2019 - All Changes In OP

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder how the AFL or supporters would feel if a Victorian club went to black shorts for a season? Most people probably never realised it was black home, white away, so the effect could be lost, but it could be cool for a proper throwback.

Collingwood and Essendon? Lol

That collar is pus.
fe2233e8241a711f8641509904553b9a.jpg
That's BLK's logo before they went bankrupt

Something happened with them behind the scenes.
They shut down all of their Australian social media accounts (apart from their Instagram) and their online store/website.
Yeah, I remember it all got weird

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I've seen a a mock up of AFL X jumper for next years on my FB feed. Did one of you campaigners do it to troll?

View attachment 577214
Not from an official source.

But looks like shite.
They are the work of that 'pm6' guy on instagram that I see pop up now and again, interesting that he has picked up on the Carlton Orange and Essendon's amart sponsorship that have both been doing the rounds on here. I can't work out if that is someone on here or if they are just a lurker.

Quite clearly fake, though likely someone from this board. Scorch's template, using old logo elements like the Melbourne 'M', swooping magpie on a white base with black shorts..... *cough* magpienato *cough*???
Nah, Nato has his own template and his stuff is better than this.

Quite clearly fake, though likely someone from this board. Scorch's template, using old logo elements like the Melbourne 'M', swooping magpie on a white base with black shorts..... *cough* magpienato *cough*???

Not to mention well-loved jumpers such as the Prison Bars and other elements that are incredibly popular here (Docker's green and red, Stickman). Even the Lionside is used as the base for the Brisbane jumper.

I'm not liking that Cats jumper though, using the head only works on a dark base, and even then that jumper was used mostly as new-logo promo

Yeah fair call.
Although to be fair I've just gone over to ig and seen that one of the 10 accounts he's following is Brodie Grundy, so you never know :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back