News New Jumpers For 2019 - All Changes In OP

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks like the ISC template will be the same in 2019, unless they've just made those on this year's template for the presser.

They usually change the template every 2 years, they did just that this year

In the sense that it’s been designed to take up a chunk of the kit design. Looks larger than any other front sponsor off the top of my head, and the shape makes it feel more prominent.
I would argue that the current Emerates and QBE logos are larger, but we are really arguing a small matter!

Interesting views though

Don't use a retail guernsey, plus TY24's is big, like 3XL-4XL so nothing like what the players wear.

Here is an XL (long) - can take it on a flat surface if you want.

NX0FjYA.jpg

You calling me fat, punk?

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

ISC templates sometimes :sick:

God I hope they don’t do blue and gold with that. Would look terrible.

Royal blue fading into navy blue might look alright.

Then again, ISC used a couple of different templates for teams this season. Port and Freo got the two tone V template where as all other ISC teams got a pretty basic polo.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

(Log in to remove this ad.)

And get the club less money.
At least they shaped the coloured box to fit with the shape of the sash so it doesn't look slapped on.
A-mart should want their logo to look as good as possible. Right now it looks shit and they're just seen as the brand who have ruined Essendon's jumper.

A-mart should want their logo to look as good as possible. Right now it looks shit and they're just seen as the brand who have ruined Essendon's jumper.
I used to be part of their advertising team running their layouts and catalogue designs around 15 years ago, one of the reasons I left is how stubborn they were with their logo and layouts. Looks like nothing's changed.

A reversed out white type on the red sash would stand out far more, especially on TV or from the stands.

I used to be part of their advertising team running their layouts and catalogue designs around 15 years ago, one of the reasons I left is how stubborn they were with their logo and layouts. Looks like nothing's changed.

A reversed out white type on the red sash would stand out far more, especially on TV or from the stands.
Yeah same would be true for Pepper Money on the Saints jumpers but we get a white box that washes out their logo instead.

Last edited:
I mean, in what world does ****ing A Mart have 2 million a year to give to sports sponsorship that BMW won't compete with?

I mean, in what world does ******* A Mart have 2 million a year to give to sports sponsorship that BMW won't compete with?

I'd say the cleaned up when they sold off Amart Sports to the Super Retail Group (who eventually converted them into Rebel)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back