News New Jumpers For 2019 - All Changes In OP

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've message pm6 a few times asking who he is on BigFooty but he hasn't replied. Probably because I rip into how shit his designs are all the time, whoops
I noticed you weren't the biggest fan of his work when someone posted his AFLX concepts in AFL Shitposting :D
(Wasn't trying to stalk you or anything, just figured it was you cos your brother has your surname in his bigfooty username ahah)

I noticed you weren't the biggest fan of his work when someone posted his AFLX concepts in AFL Shitposting :D
(Wasn't trying to stalk you or anything, just figured it was you cos your brother has your surname in his bigfooty username ahah)
Hahaha yeah I can't even remember what I said anymore but I recall that I was calling everyone peanuts for thinking they were real. And that's not too dissimilar to how Fizzler found me on instagram. That turned into a full on man hunt when someone (Fizz) replied to one of my comments and called me 'magpienato' and I freaked out bc I had no clue who it was :drunk:

Hahaha yeah I can't even remember what I said anymore but I recall that I was calling everyone peanuts for thinking they were real. And that's not too dissimilar to how Fizzler found me on instagram. That turned into a full on man hunt when someone (Fizz) replied to one of my comments and called me 'magpienato' and I freaked out bc I had no clue who it was :drunk:
Good times :D

I've been thinking for a while if I should change my name or not. I didn't think I'd use BigFooty that much when I first made my account.

I've been thinking for a while if I should change my name or not. I didn't think I'd use BigFooty that much when I first made my account.

I coughed for the premium membership so when I decided I wanted to get back into designing and posting on the board (which I had lurked on for a while - sorry guys) I wouldn't have to be known as 'JStar589'. One of those names that eight year old me thought up for an account of some sort. Next time I can change (so in about 10 months) I might put a space between 'Sparkle' and 'Narkle'

Glad to know I'm not the only one on here who's in that dumpster fire

Can you take another pic where I can see the sides as well.
That will help me line it up better.
The wings do look too deep on my versions.

Don't use a retail guernsey, plus TY24's is big, like 3XL-4XL so nothing like what the players wear.

Here is an XL (long) - can take it on a flat surface if you want.

NX0FjYA.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Should have just gone with white text with no background.
It would look a lot nicer.
And get the club less money.
At least they shaped the coloured box to fit with the shape of the sash so it doesn't look slapped on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back