News New Jumpers for 2021

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rumours say it won’t be port, the most consistent I’ve seen, especially on here, is that they will be with macron (has been going around since the end of last year). According to Storm20 (who has predicted nb for the saints) says Sydney and Collingwood will be with Nike. Also form the list new balance will take over iscs mantle with 4 additional teams (including the saints and gc)

Sent from my iPad using BigFooty.com
great news! thank you...

Haha, people said that about BLK - I like sticking with one template (provided it's not intrusive) if it's not broken, why fix it? Plus it means whatever jumper I buy will not need to be updated too soon
I’m just bored with Canterbury. I’d honestly prefer something like Richmond’s 2017-19 Puma template. I’m sure it would look good in our traditional style of a blue collar on a white guernsey.

So how many years are we giving New Balance before they too fall into the same pit as BLK and ISC?
I'll come back to this post when it happens.

So how many years are we giving New Balance before they too fall into the same pit as BLK and ISC?
I'm surprised NB have gone down the path after BLK and ISC

The difference between isc/blk and nb is that nb is quite a big and international company who have also taken there time. Also in this case nb are only suplying 2 clubs, not as an official partner; that is along with the 2 (1 additional) as official partner. The list of suppliers I have been working off had freo with nb which is obviously wrong. My point of nb taking over isc is less accurate now.

Last edited:
They are unlikely to change the template unless more clubs sign up with them, same with NB. I would at least change the collar though
NB collar with the NB logo (unfortunately it won't be there) would be a classic 90s Saints look

oh man... I'm just gutted and depressed. now that our seasons over, I wonder if an offical nike announcement will be made in the coming days?
Not until November, usually

Interesting question how many clubs do you think will actually ever change their home jumper again? Just a hypothetical but I would say maybe North, GC, GWS, Port, Freo and maybe Hawthorn?. It seems like all the clubs have a really strong identity now, just interesting to speculate.
Fremantle have a chance to create a traditional/history with their jersey. Classic. Never change it. But current generation, who knows.
ISC folding throws a spanner in the works. Curious to see if West Coast would revert back to Puma.
Fremantle is anyone’s guess. Thinking perhaps Cotton On as a dark horse?

Fremantle have a chance to create a traditional/history with their jersey. Classic. Never change it. But current generation, who knows.
ISC folding throws a spanner in the works. Curious to see if West Coast would revert back to Puma.

Can officially confirm: Fremantle to Sekem in 2021.

It’s, uh, pretty bad from the photos I’ve seen. Can’t share the photos, but here’s the best example I can share from someone’s Paint mockup years ago.

View attachment 981892

In other words, the chevrons have been cooked.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It’s, uh, pretty bad from the photos I’ve seen. Can’t share the photos, but here’s the best example I can share from someone’s Paint mockup years ago.

View attachment 981892

Interesting. Chevrons cooked as in bad design? Or cooked as in not straight. Won’t need any changes other then the collar. Just standard redo and try to brand it as different to previous years.

View attachment 981892

Is the sekem collar the same as the current for East Perth and Swan Dists.

View attachment 982377Similar to this? Awful collar. Literally a fourth chevron unintentionally.

No, very similar to the 2015 ISC collar.

Interesting. Chevrons cooked as in bad design? Or cooked as in not straight. Won’t need any changes other then the collar. Just standard redo and try to brand it as different to previous years.

Too skinny and starting too high (at the shoulder join), meaning everything is cluttered at the top with too much blank space for the rest.

freo need to bring back the anchor and the green.

So it looks basically like this?

97cf7c6e241cddbe961b00f5012e61b7.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Too skinny and starting too high (at the shoulder join), meaning everything is cluttered at the top with too much blank space for the rest.
Was it Freo and Sekem trying to shake up the design or the design simply not translating well to Sekem's template?

Was it Freo and Sekem trying to shake up the design or the design simply not translating well to Sekem's template?

...I have no idea how to answer this, tbh. 😅

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back