News New Jumpers for 2023

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

looks sexy af. but does the sleeves have to be yellow?
Back is yellow so it’s a mostly yellow jumper. I can’t remember if the OG was mostly yellow but a quick google search could answer that for me.

RetroBox-Productimages-Frontback_-_UPDATED___39683.1686782302.png

I love that they have done a cool box for it as well, bit of a shame though that they have just added this to the site as a $20 add on. Doing a special player-spec version that came with the collectors box would have been better, but I like that an AFL club has started to explore this option that we have seen done to much success overseas.

RetroBox-Productimages-Frontback_-_UPDATED___39683.1686782302.png

I love that they have done a cool box for it as well, bit of a shame though that they have just added this to the site as a $20 add on. Doing a special player-spec version that came with the collectors box would have been better, but I like that an AFL club has started to explore this option that we have seen done to much success overseas.
Damn I assume by this wording the box it comes with won’t be available at the physical hawks nest store…? IMG_3745.jpeg

Not sure if this is right place to post this but I'll give it a go. I'm visiting Australia in July and August. I got absolutely shafted by customs buying a footy jumper and importing it to Europe (they charged me more than I paid for the kit in customs duty) so I was wondering if anyone had any suggestions where the best place to buy them in person, while I'm over in Aus. I'd prefer not to have to pay $100 at a game (I'll be at the Crows / Giants game and the Swans / Suns.) I'm going to be in Sydney, Adelaide, Mount Gambier, Ballarat, Albury and Canberra so would love to know any suggestions on getting a good deal on a new jumper, hoody, indigenous jumper etc. Thanks in advance.

Not sure if this is right place to post this but I'll give it a go. I'm visiting Australia in July and August. I got absolutely shafted by customs buying a footy jumper and importing it to Europe (they charged me more than I paid for the kit in customs duty) so I was wondering if anyone had any suggestions where the best place to buy them in person, while I'm over in Aus. I'd prefer not to have to pay $100 at a game (I'll be at the Crows / Giants game and the Swans / Suns.) I'm going to be in Sydney, Adelaide, Mount Gambier, Ballarat, Albury and Canberra so would love to know any suggestions on getting a good deal on a new jumper, hoody, indigenous jumper etc. Thanks in advance.
don’t know where to get it cheaper but you could always get it either from the club shop (usually at there headquarters) or from rebel or the afl shop

not sure about everywhere else but the AFL shop Perth city has jumpers for about $50 and the DFO has jumpers in the puma, AFL and under armor shops for less than $50.

Do yourself a favour and skip over Mt gambier

Remove this Banner Ad

News New Jumpers for 2023

Remove this Banner Ad

Back