NFL New NFL Uniforms/Logos

Remove this Banner Ad

I honestly like the idea of the merging of the gold and white, like bringing together eras. I can see how it could work but we will see if it does...
Have to see the whole outfit...socks, pants, stripes, etc.

It's almost like they had all these ideas but didn't believe in them enough to make them bold and instead the details are small and make no real difference to the general look.

Last edited:

It's almost like they had all these ideas but didn't believe in them enough to make them bold and instead the details are small and make no real difference to the general look.

The all white looks like a golden state warriors uni with a Rams helmet.😂

I'll give them one positive tho, the helmets with that God awful Rams horn logo actually look pretty nice.

The rest throw it in the bin, just remembered where I saw the color fade thru the numbers last, the probowl. No wonder I hate it so much.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The horn shape on the shoulders is weak. And again the chargers and rams both look too similar with essentially blue with yellow pants and a yellow shoulder stripe that looks almost identical. Way to differentiate. Really dont like the broken horn look on the helmet either, from the front it loses its strength, and the curl lacks the traditional rolled up tips which was great. This just looks like a C.

The numbers look weird, like theyre plastic, glossy and protruding. The shoulder badge is weak. The bone jersey doesnt even have a shoulder horn thing.

The number gradient is silly but at least its just the number and not the whole falcons thing. Tho they shouldve made the bone jersey numbers with a gradient too to be matching. Shows this whole concept design is all over the place and really weak. Basically they made a classic uniform look just weaker with some modern elements. Nothing strengthens the brand or look itself.

Helmets are pretty nice, but I don't know why they need name tags 😂

xtrgdrao0uvb8rwqb7e3.jpg

Remove this Banner Ad

NFL New NFL Uniforms/Logos

Remove this Banner Ad

Back