New posters, introduce yourselves here

Remove this Banner Ad

hi TBX,
Yeh, I reckon that will be on.
I wear the Suit because of the "Refreshment" options it gives me.
Besides its boardshorts n t the rest of the time.
if your sitting there, your probably queing early too, as we do, anyway.
Cop ya
BTW
in reference to the initial post, 08 GF, you'll know what N44, A, 4. means. :)

hi TBX,
Yeh, I reckon that will be on.
I wear the Suit because of the "Refreshment" options it gives me.
Besides its boardshorts n t the rest of the time.
if your sitting there, your probably queing early too, as we do, anyway.
Cop ya
BTW
in reference to the initial post, 08 GF, you'll know what N44, A, 4. means. :)

Top seat :thumbsu::thumbsu:
That day I was up with the gods but in the last 15 minutes (when the pussies went home) moved to front row of Level 3:)

Failed to mention:
Conceived in Hawthorn.
Born in Hawthorn.
Once lived in Hawthorn.
Problem is,
Son uses some of these excuses for barracking for the enemy.
When he was just knee hi, i took him off to Glenferrie to show him the True birth place of Football glory.
All along I was sinning the yanky doodle dandy tune, he didn't seem to get it?
I love that song, it's the one I sing when Hawthorn Wins !!!!!!!!!!!
Dumb kid (20yo) barracks for geelong, the things I've got to put up with.

Top seat :thumbsu::thumbsu:
That day I was up with the gods but in the last 15 minutes (when the pussies went home) moved to front row of Level 3:)

Problem is,
..........we haven't beaten them since.
And i've been to every one of those games.
Feeling hopeful at 3/4 time, and just Gutted leaving for home.
Worse still, it is the Fri night Geelong train for transport.
But hey, when we do knock them off, how sweet will it be.
Wasn't footy great when they were the "Handbagers".

They have been pretty awesome of late, let's hope we knock em off on Easter Monday, by then we'll know a lot about the 2012 season.
( after the R 1 outcome )
Whatever the result youv'e gota be there.
To be honest, I'm shittin about it already.
Let's go.
Bring it on.

If I had one of those '"sign-off thinnigies it would be:
No injuries, No reports.

hey guys, been reading this forum for years but have avoided participation like the plague (i work on my PC, I'm already a massive procrastinator and this could be the end of me) but i'm just to pumped about this season to stay away any longer:)

career highlights include collecting countless bags of cans as a kid at Waverly for about 50 cents, watching Darren Jarman pin point daisy cutters to piggy at full stride like he was 15 years ahead of his time. Cheering buddys goal against Adelaide in the final, it was the most electric crowd i've ever been in. Hugging the next brownlow medalist "delicious" on the boundary after we beat the cats in 08. Protesting the merger in the stands. Waiting for derm to bring out the fluro green boots when we were in trouble at half time. Seeing jordys courage with the flight against the dogs. Everything Hodgey! the start of every season when anything seems possible!!!

I'd love to get my hands on another one of these (that's me in front of JK with one hand on the prize:)
https://fbcdn-sphotos-a.akamaihd.ne...0274230905959_537710958_7771153_8012472_n.jpg
now that i can lift it myself

welcome D33, were were trying to decide if we procrastinate around here but it became too difficult so we'll tackle that one tomorrow...or next week.

i wasn't sure if i should reply, so i closed the page before realizing that would be rude so i reopened the page but then decided i was being a little over the top... but because i was already here i decided to post nothing at all

Hi guys, just thought I would introduce myself, have been reading bf for a while now and finally signed up.

Have been going for the mighty hawks since I can remember and have never regreted it.
I spent my younger years growing up in Glen waverly then after moving around to a few different countries because of my old mans work finally settled in Geelong (I didnt have a say in it). I still call Geelong home but I work away a fair bit, right now I am in Brisbane and soon PNG.
Anyway..... GO THE MIGHTY HAWKS

Hi, I have been on the site for quite a while but just decided to come back for this season. I'm from SA (unfortunately).

Welcome back; we can't detect you SA-ness on the internet.

Long time member but rarley post, just wanted to try out if the new badge works.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hey posters. Haven't been on for long, or made many posts. But have always looked up the site for a bit of banter. I live in Darwin; so am starved of live footy. However, I am part of the Darwin Hawks supporter club, and we meet up and watch all the games on TV. I'm only 17, have barracked for the Hawks my whole life, but only really began seriously supporting them around 2004. BigFooty makes me feel better about the obsession, so thanks guys !

However, I am part of the Darwin Hawks supporter club, and we meet up and watch all the games on TV.

I'm thinking of having a trip to Darwin mid-year (never been there). I'll be sure to give you guys a call so I can get to watch the hawks with like-minded company. :thumbsu:

Hi fellas, the name's Josh been looking on Big Footy for a couple years now, signed up last year and only really started posting last couple days. I'm 21 live in Melbourne and am a 7 year member.

Hi I'm Gilbert_Hodge. I'm not new, but a lot of you won't know me or remember me from back in the day. Some may say I was really awesome (I over heard Rusty say that). The Herald Sun has pushed me back to BF!

Hi I'm Gilbert_Hodge. I'm not new, but a lot of you won't know me or remember me from back in the day. Some may say I was really awesome (I over heard Rusty say that). The Herald Sun has pushed me back to BF!
I remember you and I wouldn't say you're awesome. You're ok. Nothing more, nothing less. ;)

I'm back after a couple years off this forum (new name, couldn't rememeber my old pwd).

I've been a Hawks member since 2000 when I returned to MEL after working in Perth and been to our last two Grand Final wins (2008 and 1991). I'm looking forward to another win this year!

Hi everyone , i may have posted the odd occasion in the past few of years...

LOVE the HFC .. My first memory of the Hawks is the '88 grand final i was only 4 yrs old my older brother being a Demons supporter forced me to support a different team as i supported the same team as him in every sport...... Thank God for my bullying older brother ... since that day i've been priviledged to support such a successful team and not to mention watch an abundance of superstars !

Remove this Banner Ad

New posters, introduce yourselves here

Remove this Banner Ad

Back