NFL New to NFL - Looking for a Team to Follow

Remove this Banner Ad

Its simple, if you want to be able to say that you were a fan of a team all along while they work their way up to a championship, which is inevitable, just pull for the Baltimore Ravens

efa. :p

come on, we have as much of a Super Bowl shot as the Jets but fewer fans. :p

Its simple, if you want to be able to say that you were a fan of a team all along while they work their way up to a championship, which is inevitable, just pull for the new york jets

NY Jets 2010 campaign crash landing in week 15. :)

Dolphins is the team, have supported then for over 20 years.
With Henne at QB and now Brandon Marshall, anything can happen. And lets not forget 2 of the best running backs in the NFL, in Brown and Williams.

Hell yeah :thumbsu:

I started supporting Miami at the start of last season so I haven't followed them for as long as you but god I love the fins already. The season can't come fast enough!

Hell yeah :thumbsu:

I started supporting Miami at the start of last season so I haven't followed them for as long as you but god I love the fins already. The season can't come fast enough!

Rockin' Ronnie Brown will be the man to get you excited about the Fins as the opposition will be too Brandon Marshall conscious. I think this will allow WR Hartline #82 shine.

64996RonnieBrown.jpg

Division Title not out of the question. But with a NO name Defense.. scores of 24+ will be required week in week out to be a real chance.

Rockin' Ronnie Brown will be the man to get you excited about the Fins as the opposition will be too Brandon Marshall conscious. I think this will allow WR Hartline #82 shine.

64996RonnieBrown.jpg

Division Title not out of the question. But with a NO name Defense.. scores of 24+ will be required week in week out to be a real chance.

Was easy for me to follow a team.....google searched, most passionate NFL supporters and the mighty steelers came up. Perfect fit is they are yellow and black......

Followed them for 2 years now and will never leave them.....follow them as much as i can.

Was easy for me to follow a team.....google searched, most passionate NFL supporters and the mighty steelers came up. Perfect fit is they are yellow and black......

Followed them for 2 years now and will never leave them.....follow them as much as i can.

As much as you can???? :eek: Don't tell me the XLIII Super Bowl result cliched the deal as well? ...don't be surprised if others (our forum regs) BRAND YOU a bandwagoner now.. (but I welcome you... :)).

on the flipside.. I've fwded the Steeler folk a 'long time tradition' of the after game singing which featured the Tiges belting out "Oh We're from Tiger-land' that impressed some of my facebook Steeler contacts.. then I reminded them that Richmond are the Cleveland Clowns of the AFL. :p

As much as you can???? :eek: Don't tell me the XLIII Super Bowl result cliched the deal as well? ...don't be surprised if others (our forum regs) BRAND YOU a bandwagoner now.. (but I welcome you... :)).

on the flipside.. I've fwded the Steeler folk a 'long time tradition' of the after game singing which featured the Tiges belting out "Oh We're from Tiger-land' that impressed some of my facebook Steeler contacts.. then I reminded them that Richmond are the Cleveland Clowns of the AFL. :p

Not at all mate, I was already bleeding yellow and black so it was a simple transition. As a Tiger Fan, i can't be accused of bandwagoning any way! haha...

2 more years and I will be celebrated Yellow and Black AFL glory and Black and Gold NFL (back to back) glory.... :thumbsu:

To be fair, everyone was probably a bandwagoner at one time or another.
A decade ago - woah, I just love the Rams Greatest Show of Turf.
Today - Surprise Surprise, another loss.

Just stick around and enjoy the down times

Charles, Bowe and Eric Berry. Just a few highlights of them should attract people.

To be fair, everyone was probably a bandwagoner at one time or another.
A decade ago - woah, I just love the Rams Greatest Show of Turf.
Today - Surprise Surprise, another loss.

Just stick around and enjoy the down times

Thanks for the pick me up larkis.

I followed Montana from the 49ers to the Chiefs (Couldn't swallow the back up taking over, not a Young fan), AFC Champ game season 1 and downhill from there with a nice bottoming out recently. Oh well I guess up is the only way!

If that doesn't work, just post a picture of arrowhead stadium.
Besides, I think the Cheifs could do a lot better this year. Have a bit of faith in Cassell to perform.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hey guys, looking to really get in to NFL this year. Looking for a team to support, naturally being a west coast supporter i'm leaning towards the eagles. Can anyone give me any interesting info on history/players? What their list is looking like this season? am i in for another spoon supporting the eagles...cheers

Yeah, it's probably only the beginning, isn't it?? I mean, after we win the Lombardi this season, it just may be choc-o-block!:D;)
Good luck with that defense.....

Hey guys, looking to really get in to NFL this year. Looking for a team to support, naturally being a west coast supporter i'm leaning towards the eagles. Can anyone give me any interesting info on history/players? What their list is looking like this season? am i in for another spoon supporting the eagles...cheers
Why not support the Rams?
Both teams on down years
Both play in the West
Both have relatively similar colours
Both have had success in the last decade (winning the superbowl/ premiership)

Where as the Eagles never have won a superbowl and never will

Why not support the Rams?
Both teams on down years
Both play in the West
Both have relatively similar colours
Both have had success in the last decade (winning the superbowl/ premiership)

Where as the Eagles never have won a superbowl and never will

Good points......

What's the go with the fanbase though? I was readings ESPN's fan ratings and Rams got second worst fan base. Will it be like watching a Port game? nobody turns up

Good points......

What's the go with the fanbase though? I was readings ESPN's fan ratings and Rams got second worst fan base. Will it be like watching a Port game? nobody turns up
Well the thing about the Rams is that we've only won 6 of our last 36 games. You can't expect people to show up. However being close to a Port Game? No way near it, last year the Rams averaged 55,000 people a game with a stadium that could sit 66,000. However the Rams aren't bad as Jacksonville - who would be the Port Adelaide of the NFL. Saying this, there is still a small passionate group of fans with every team, we just don't go out in numbers.

Main reason for it is the Rams relocated from Los Angeles to St Louis due to it being the old owners home town when she 'inherited' the team. However now the Rams have a new owner, relatively new coach and new GM (1 and 2 seasons at the team each) a new quarterback and a new outlook to look forward to with arguably the best Quarterback in the season.

[youtube]a77v5QarcRU[/youtube]
The most famous tackle of all time. That season when the Rams did win the superbowl - we were 200-1 odds on favourites to win the superbowl before the season. This season, we are 200-1 odds on favourites again.

Good luck with that defense.....

most of our D starters barely played in preseason, Clay mathews didnt play, Woodson only played half of week 3, burnett and Sheilds were getting better every week, Bigby and Harris are on IR/PUP. Hawk barely played, Collins spent a lot of time mentoring Burnett so he got burnt a few times. Jones barely played same with barnett.

and i have no clue why we let Havner go, he was a good 3rd down TE and could play LB and had sick hits on special teams, lions got a steal picking him up.

most of our D starters barely played in preseason, Clay mathews didnt play, Woodson only played half of week 3, burnett and Sheilds were getting better every week, Bigby and Harris are on IR/PUP. Hawk barely played, Collins spent a lot of time mentoring Burnett so he got burnt a few times. Jones barely played same with barnett.

and i have no clue why we let Havner go, he was a good 3rd down TE and could play LB and had sick hits on special teams, lions got a steal picking him up.
So? It is still an average squad at best IMO. It will probably have the advantage of knowing most tmeas will pass against them but they just ain't that good.

Remove this Banner Ad

NFL New to NFL - Looking for a Team to Follow

Remove this Banner Ad

Back