News New Uniform and Logo

Remove this Banner Ad

At the end of the video that Freo have put out at the end they have

Hill
Pav
Sandi
Ibbo
Mora

as the "leading faces" ... interesting that Ibbo would be in there.
Would've though Ballas or Fyfe may have featured.

Ibbo must be a keeper.... no Brisvegas trade for him perhaps? ;)

Ibbo speaks very well and does quite a few press conferences, so I'm not surprised he's up there.

Wish Barlow was one of the leading faces!

Disgusted and gutted... terrible decision by the club. Considering whether to renew my membership next year. Haven't heard anyone in real life actually agree with the changes.

Obviously the same corporate slime of a club as the mob up the road.

Rosich and Harris you are swine!

So the song stays as it was?

Rosich also said that consideration to changing the club song was not undertaken as part of the review process to date.

“In the 2011 pre-season, the club will seek feedback from members, supporters and the general public on the Fremantle Dockers’ club song, including possible alternatives,” he said.

I dont mind the jumper although I was a fan of the previous away jumper with the purple anchor on the white jumper. Now I know what to ask for Xmas from my family :)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Disgusted and gutted... terrible decision by the club. Considering whether to renew my membership next year. Haven't heard anyone in real life actually agree with the changes.

Obviously the same corporate slime of a club as the mob up the road.

Rosich and Harris you are swine!

I'm more than happy with the decision.

For what it's worth i like the jumper and the new logo.

Don't think they got the font quite right but they cna make changes to that without to many issues, but the logo itself will stand up over the course of the years.

I'm all for dropping the green and red and going just purple and white, but I don't believe that their research could have told them that fans of the Fremantle Football Club, if forced to choose between the anchor and the name "Dockers", would choose the latter. More, I don't understand how any marketing agency worth its salt could not recognise the unique marketability of the anchor logo. The three Vs don't look too bad, but the anchor looks a darn sight better and actually means something - not what the furniture rearranging symbolists think it does, either. We as a club have been through a lot. Only a late-coming corporate would think we want to jettison our heritage - we want to redeem it.

Good move with the guernsey IMO. I can understand many fans wanting to stick with the anchor but as the club has said it is bolder. With 2 more clubs saturating the market in the next two years it was probably important to reinforce the brand and I think this guernsey design does that. Logo not as good but you'll get used to it.

Well said anchorite.

Feel cheated by the club. If there was a viable alternate team in this town i would be seriously considering it. Really pissed off.

FD_RGB_A2_MONOGRAM_VERT_FC350px-for-web-story.jpg

Not quite sure what to make of the logo, but love the jersey decision :thumbsu: Purple Haze every home game! :D

Hey guys, just wanted to say I like the new design. The video on your website is fantastic, really relaunches the Freo brand, fresh and exciting times ahead :)

Remove this Banner Ad

News New Uniform and Logo

Remove this Banner Ad

Back