News New Uniform and Logo

Remove this Banner Ad

pfft as much as i hate the logo an jumper plus the fact members werent given a heads up and given a chance to vote/offer suggestions.

I dont care what there wearing or what there renamed to i will still support them.
What they wear isnt how i chose to support them.
I hated our first jumpers an couldnt buy 1.
I also hate the word dockers its just not used here an first time i ever heard the word was when our team was launched.

I dont understand how levi had a problem with our logo etc back in 96 yet they have said they dont have any problems with our new one, which looks alot more like their dockers logo now.

On the plus side of the logo I like the Est. 1994 part on the shield. That's pretty cool.

Looks terrible looks like they just looked at carltank an said i like that lets do the same .

I like how we get to use Dockers officially now. Well done to our front office staff for getting that done. Old Dockers would just roll over, now we're starting to bitchslap some ass.

Perfect opportunity to get rid of the lame 'Docker' name and now we are going to have it plastered everywhere. Brilliant..

Looks much better than this tripe.

Adelaide-Away-2010.gif

I like the more simple feel of it, looks very nice.

Disgusted and gutted... terrible decision by the club. Considering whether to renew my membership next year. Haven't heard anyone in real life actually agree with the changes.

Obviously the same corporate slime of a club as the mob up the road.

Rosich and Harris you are swine!

If this is how you make your decisions on whether to renew your membership good luck to you.
Everyone, & I mean everyone ,that I have spoken to loves the new jumper as do most people on this forum.

Jumper looks great and the Vs kind of look like the bottom of the anchor anyway. I wouldn't jump ship just because of a jumper change which isn't majorly different. It's the guys that are wearing the jumpers that I care about most. When we win our first premiership in this jumper, nobody will be complaining then

There new jumpers are Insignia of an Indian Police officer with rank of Head Constable

Only Freo can Outsorce a football club to India, Someone please add or remove a strip or we will be call Constable Docker or theat guy from the Qucki Mart

Love the Logo, We need a change but the upside down Sergeant Strips have a meaning

I really like the jumper, it sort of works itself well into doing jumpers, jackets etc.

I'm one of the types that feels a bit too old to prance around in a guernsey but I like to wear the club gear to the games and to be honest some of it was a bit lame. The really good stuff seemed to have navy or black and they aren't our colours.

I think that they will be able to get some classier stuff with this design.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm all for dropping the green and red and going just purple and white, but I don't believe that their research could have told them that fans of the Fremantle Football Club, if forced to choose between the anchor and the name "Dockers", would choose the latter. More, I don't understand how any marketing agency worth its salt could not recognise the unique marketability of the anchor logo. The three Vs don't look too bad, but the anchor looks a darn sight better and actually means something - not what the furniture rearranging symbolists think it does, either. We as a club have been through a lot. Only a late-coming corporate would think we want to jettison our heritage - we want to redeem it.

Spot on.

As much as I hate to admit it, as I love the fact that we always have been so different to the other clubs, but I actually quite like the new look. I especially like the changes to the logo. It'll make a much more elegant tattoo.

Jumper looks great and the Vs kind of look like the bottom of the anchor anyway. I wouldn't jump ship just because of a jumper change which isn't majorly different. It's the guys that are wearing the jumpers that I care about most. When we win our first premiership in this jumper, nobody will be complaining then

That's the kind of thinking I like:thumbsu:

On the plus side of the logo I like the Est. 1994 part on the shield. That's pretty cool.

So so I.

I like the changes. The new logo is good. Perhaps the font on the 'Dockers' could be different, but otherwise, excellent. Good design to have inked as well.

Can we get a real song now please or modify our exsisting one to ditch the childish lyrics.

The Jumpers look excellent.:thumbsu:

Do you realise that if we win our first premiership in this jumper, then all the idiots who said the old jumper was bad fung shui will say that they were right and that was what was stopping our success (rather that shit recruiting).

As much as I hate to admit it, as I love the fact that we always have been so different to the other clubs, but I actually quite like the new look. I especially like the changes to the logo. It'll make a much more elegant tattoo.

Speaking of which, a guy I met after the Hawks win in the finals a few weeks back was about to get a tatoo of the muscle Docker bloke on his leg :eek:. Hope he held off LOL.

To the point, I'm surprised I don't hate it as much as I thought I would when the rumours first came out. The jumper draws reference to Freo footy going back to the late 1800's so that's at least some story we can use. The logo also looks to be more traditional, but I'm not convinced frankly. Surprised they didn't keep more elements of the old logo for more continuity.

I like the jumper, but extremely disappointed by the Logo. It's just so..... insipid? The font is also hideous, I hope they change that next year.

I thought the same thing. I don't mind the logo all purple and white, but would have preferred the purple haze jumper.

Does this mean we dont have a purple haze game anymore, or is it every game now.

Remove this Banner Ad

News New Uniform and Logo

Remove this Banner Ad

Back