Teams New York Jets - Gang Green

Remove this Banner Ad

Jets coach Robert Saleh said he does not expect Elijah Moore to be traded by Tuesday's trade deadline.​

Moore, who pointed out on Sunday that he doesn't get the ball, is looking for a one-way ticket of town. However, Saleh and the Jets appear unwilling to deal the second-year receiver despite playing him on just 10 snaps in Week 8's loss to the Patriots. Whether or not the Jets stick to their word remains to be seen, but this isn't the first time the Jets have publicly denied Moore's request for a trade. Moore has 16 catches for 203 yards this season but hasn't been targeted since the team's Week 5 matchup against the Dolphins.
Throw him the damn ball then

At least with this one we have been so freaking bad the last 5 or so years that being 5-3 calms me down a bit.

That Bills loss still hurts when I think about it.
Yeah but we'll be 5-5 in 2 weeks (still an improvement!) Not sure how the rest of the year plays out but if we hit .500 I'll be surprised.

This is a fun team to watch and injuries have hurt but QB play is killing us.

Ecstatic with the win. Didn't think the Jets really had much chance against the Bills, because I assumed that the Bills would prey on Zach Wilson and force turnovers. Instead, the Jets forced Allen to turn the ball over, and despite his touchdowns, we seemed to make it hard for him to find his wide receivers. Sauce I think was lucky he wasn't flagged on the final Bills play, as I've seen less get called DPI.

It's great to see the Jets play meaningful football in November for once. I do think the quarterback position remains a concern, because there will be teams that sell out to stop the run and force Zach to throw it. Which means I'm strongly reminded of the 2009-2010 Jets under Rex Ryan. Ryan knew Sanchez wasn't a good quarterback, and he leaned heavily on a strong ground game and a frugal defence to get the Jets to back to back AFC Championship games.

Home schedule for the rest of the season doesn't look frightening, but some tough games on the road still to come. Should aim to win all three remaining home games, and at least one of the four games on the road. A lot rides on Zach Wilson, I think.

Pretty sure the Jets are trying to make a point to Moore. Mims requested a trade in the off-season, and the Jets turned him down. Mims has knuckled down and he's now starting to see extended playing time (especially with Davis out) and even managed a crunch third down catch on the Jets' last drive to keep the drive alive. Moore needs to understand that he's part of a team and the diva attitude won't fly.

Pretty sure the Jets are trying to make a point to Moore. Mims requested a trade in the off-season, and the Jets turned him down. Mims has knuckled down and he's now starting to see extended playing time (especially with Davis out) and even managed a crunch third down catch on the Jets' last drive to keep the drive alive. Moore needs to understand that he's part of a team and the diva attitude won't fly.

I love it, the fact youre winning makes it even sweeter. Good reminder to any other player on the roster considering having whinge about stats in the future that they aren't bigger than the team and the coaching staff wont take any crap. Jets have dealt with Moore perfectly.

What a fantastic win! Best win since the Ryan era surely?

I will need to watch the replay as have only watched RedZone but we looked much better despite some poor turnovers/near turnovers still. Looked like a couple of good passes to Garrett Wilson and our defense mauling them (Moseley and Sauce in particular).

If we can beat the Pats after the bye we should be prepping for playoffs. Lets go into Foxboro and get some payback!

Best win I can remember in a long, long time. Only watched the NFL mini version, but the defence was ace, Wilson was smart, running game was good.

This side is coming together really nicely. Keep these young talents together and the future is bright.

A gun QB would put them in contention in coming years.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Psyched for this week - perfect time to get that Pats/Belichick monkey off the back and take the lead in the division! Wheels probably fall off after that but at least we can ride high for a week.

Let's go into Foxboro and stomp on them

Im worried, Pats off a bye I think have an excellent record. Hope to be proven wrong by the Jets again however.

* those campaigners

Who will QB next year? Wilson is a clear bust

Tannehill would be a great fit working off play action with the Jets running game and weapons.

I wondered why Saleh didn't push harder for Garoppolo when he was available for trade. Would have been familiar with him from his days as the 49ers DC. Jimmy G isn't anywhere near the tier of Allen or Mahomes, but he would be the best QB to have played for the Jets since Favre (Fitzpatrick caught lightning in a bottle the season he set the franchise records and regressed to the mean the following season).

It wouldn't surprise me if the Raiders cut Derek Carr in the off-season, or at least offer him for trade around the league. I could see the Jets signing him in the off-season.

Full disclosure, I haven't looked at the cap and contracts etc. yet before typing this for viability and I don't condone illegal tampering.

But the Jets should be illegally tampering with Lamar right now.

Have drafted good young pieces outside of QB, throw the chips in if the Ravens aren't going to.

Remove this Banner Ad

Teams New York Jets - Gang Green

Remove this Banner Ad

Back