Teams New York Jets - Gang Green

Remove this Banner Ad

Unbelievable win in Lambeau, I had serious doubts they could get it done - I thought yeah 3-2 is nice but we've run over the Browns who fell over themselves to give us the game and beat back up QB Kenny Pickett and 3rd string QB Skylar Thompson.

But they got it done today, can't wait to watch the game later - I've had redzone on in the background while I work all day so have only seen key plays. Seemed like we were stiffed by a couple of ref calls as well, particularly the shove when our runner was out of bounds and the pick 6 in the first minute which yeah may have hit the ground but I thought it was far from definitive to overrule the call on the field.

Hall is a stud.

Defence was incredible, kept pressure on the whole game.

Receivers weren't getting separation at all so not sure Moore can be complaining. Today was winning it by other means.

So not so quiet then?

* it, get rid of him - don't need prima donnas on the team.

Well he broke his "ill be quiet" promise the moment he hit send replying to Cimini on twitter so shouldn't have expected much.

Locker room cancer, would rather lose and get his stats than win. I dont think ive seen anyone care about stats this early in a career before, ground breaking diva Elijah!

Well he broke his "ill be quiet" promise the moment he hit send replying to Cimini on twitter so shouldn't have expected much.

Locker room cancer, would rather lose and get his stats than win. I dont think ive seen anyone care about stats this early in a career before, ground breaking diva Elijah!
Send him to Washington or Carolina. Cut bait.

I don't get it. The only game he hasn't been targeted was last week where there wasn't much opportunity because GB secondary played well.

What a dipsh**

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I don't get it. The only game he hasn't been targeted was last week where there wasn't much opportunity because GB secondary played well.

What a dipsh**
Yep, send him packing and get another draft pick back for Joe Douglas to work some more magic with.

Actually, Denzel Mims did ask for a trade out of the Jets earlier this season....

I said he did, but you havent heard boo from him since, being a good teammate, not being a distraction while the team is winning, unlike Moore. Hope Moore is traded and Mims gets a chance, he deserves it.

My personal opinion is Moore is jealous of Berrios' touches. Feels he could play that role better. Sick of running deep routes to clear out underneath for others.

Moore not playing Sunday, well done by the Jets staff, the last thing you need is Zach force feeding the ball to sooky lala instead of taking what is on offer and going off script.

Butal.... :(

Breece Hall suffered a torn ACL on Sunday and will miss the rest of the 2022 season.​

Hall also suffered a minor meniscus injury. He will undergo surgery and look to return to begin 2023. Hall's injury is a devastating turn for a rookie who looked to be emerging as one of the best young talents in the league. Once fully healthy, he can be expected to operate as the Jets' clear-cut starter once again. Michael Carter will shoulder the load with Hall out but doesn't offer the same explosiveness that Hall did. Still, he should have RB2 value as a three-down player without strong competition for touches.

Jets RT Alijah Vera-Tucker (triceps) will miss the remainder of the 2022 season.​

Vera-Tucker has started 23 games for the Jets since being drafted as the 14th overall pick in the 2021 NFL Draft. Vera-Tucker has started games at right guard, right tackle and left tackle for the Jets this season, and was injured early in the team's Week 7 win over the Broncos. Backup Cedric Ogbuehi replaced Vera-Tucker in Sunday's game and is expected to start at right tackle in Week 8 against the Patriots.

Speaking Monday, Jets head coach Robert Saleh said Corey Davis (knee) is "day to day" with his latest injury.​

Saleh said after the Jets' Week 7 win over the Broncos that "initial indications" showed that Davis was dealing with a sprained MCL. Despite saying Davis was "day to day" on Monday, Saleh also acknowledged that Davis' status is "up in the air" for Week 8. The Jets have two games left before heading into their Week 10 bye. We'll assume Davis has a shot to play this weekend against the Patriots until we hear otherwise.

Speaking Monday, Jets head coach Robert Saleh said LT George Fant (knee) will not return in Week 8.​

Fant is eligible to return from injured reserve this week, but the team has already ruled him out ahead of their Week 8 matchup against the Patriots. Veteran left tackle Duane Brown has started the last three games in Fant's absence, allowing two pressures and no sacks on 173 pass block attempts.

Around the NFL reports that WR Elijah Moore has returned to the team facility and is expected to be active in Week 8 against the Patriots.​

Moore missed Week 7 after requesting a trade, but that request was denied and Moore is now back with the Jets. HC Robert Saleh told reporters that he is expected to play against the Patriots. Moore's fantasy status remains shaky, however, with Zach Wilson barely supporting any production in the passing game and about to face a Bill Belichick defense. Moore shakes up as a long-shot bet in Week 8 even with Corey Davis currently dealing with a minor knee injury.

Remove this Banner Ad

Teams New York Jets - Gang Green

Remove this Banner Ad

Back