NewEra AFL hats coming soon - thoughts?

Remove this Banner Ad

Even though I don't like NRL the fitted hat designs for the teams look way better.
533461_462022587158596_2058875729_n.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The hatred towards these hats and the people that wear them is hilarious! If someone wants to wear one why does it matter what anyone else thinks? I personally have been waiting for years hats like these! Besides there has been shocking fashions all throughout time. So shut ya traps and let people do what they want. Haters gonna hate!

Followed the thread with interest, especially the part regarding why people think it's acceptable to wear non-AFL merchandise around, but not AFL merchandise.

Is anybody else turned off by the advertising or is it just me? I went to pick up an Essendon polo recently and decided against it because I didn't want to be a walking billboard for TRUE VALUE SOLAR. The 49ers shirt I kick around in, on the other hand, has a a 49ers logo.. and that's it.

I understand why clubs have naming right sponsors. I, however, do not need one.

all well and good, but I'm 37 and would look a little silly wearing it, coz you can't just wear it straight on can you? You don't wear you rock them apparently.

Followed the thread with interest, especially the part regarding why people think it's acceptable to wear non-AFL merchandise around, but not AFL merchandise.

Is anybody else turned off by the advertising or is it just me? I went to pick up an Essendon polo recently and decided against it because I didn't want to be a walking billboard for TRUE VALUE SOLAR. The 49ers shirt I kick around in, on the other hand, has a a 49ers logo.. and that's it.

I understand why clubs have naming right sponsors. I, however, do not need one.

The thing is, I am not being paid by the club sponsor to walk around and give their brand free PR. Too many dropkicks that walk around covered in sponsors brands, never understood this.

Same as calling a stadium by the sponsors name. Umm no x brand are not paying me to promote their brand.

Remove this Banner Ad

NewEra AFL hats coming soon - thoughts?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back