NFL Div 1 2017

Remove this Banner Ad

If you watched the week before against greensborough then you would know it was not their best. Differant teams differant match ups. Only lost by 1 point last meeting at macleod. Macleod wouldnt want to go in to cocky like last year.

Macleod cocky last year ? I can tell you that certainly wasn't the situation last year nor is it this year. Confident yes, cocky no.

Not a chance

The gap between top 4 and bottom 4 will be absurd and the league prides itself on the evenness of the competition over the past 3 years.

Imagine Laurimar or reservoir coming up against a stars or Lower plenty it would be 200 point margin and not to mention the gap in salary caps

Backwards move and a made up story
Well apparently the story evolved from the President of Heidelberg FC. Don't know him, so I'll let others decide.

Now this is a rumour I've just heard, so perhaps someone can shed some light. On the 'Monty Life FB forum, someone is suggesting that Montmorency FC may have lost their liquor license, due to serving of alcohol to an underage girl plus other allegations. I'm not saying this as fact but would have serious consequences if true I'd imagine.

Now this is a rumour I've just heard, so perhaps someone can shed some light. On the 'Monty Life FB forum, someone is suggesting that Montmorency FC may have lost their liquor license, due to serving of alcohol to an underage girl plus other allegations. I'm not saying this as fact but would have serious consequences if true I'd imagine.

Heard this rumour a few weeks ago. Due to an incident after a Mr. Monty. Not sure if rumor is fact but def doing the rounds

Yep also got told something had happened at Mr Monty but only by one bloke who knows a bloke. Haven't heard anything since. Would be a huuuuuge deal if true.

Yep also got told something had happened at Mr Monty but only by one bloke who knows a bloke. Haven't heard anything since. Would be a huuuuuge deal if true.

Some slag who got blind at the function called the coppers and claimed she was r*ped out the back of the rooms. Complete BS. The problem was when the coppers did turn up they found a lot of underage drinkers. They received a severe warning but as far as I know didn't lose their licence.

Some slag who got blind at the function called the coppers and claimed she was r*ped out the back of the rooms. Complete BS. The problem was when the coppers did turn up they found a lot of underage drinkers. They received a severe warning but as far as I know didn't lose their licence.

That's pretty much bang on what I was told. If it is all BS then good to hear.

Tip: Macleod by 10 points

I heard the about the 'Mr Monty' incident, as it was reported on Sen news. Wasn't sure if this was related or seperate incident.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Bundoora by 11 points. Carlyon bog

PS Scooter is the most overrated player in the competition
Bundoora by 11 points. Carlyon bog

PS Scooter is the most overrated player in the competition
Disagree, Macleod Rosanna will probably win but i don't think it will have anything to do with having "the best intergrated program" quote underbelly. It will be more along the lines of a coach keeping a group together under the promise of club immortality or creating a dynasty, something like that. They are the best of a bad bunch, lets face it the standard at the moment is average at best. Geez if they go in on 30 pts and get rolled will be kicking themselves.

Disagree, Macleod Rosanna will probably win but i don't think it will have anything to do with having "the best intergrated program" quote underbelly. It will be more along the lines of a coach keeping a group together under the promise of club immortality or creating a dynasty, something like that. They are the best of a bad bunch, lets face it the standard at the moment is average at best. Geez if they go in on 30 pts and get rolled will be kicking themselves.

They go in with 30 points every week due to the number of 1 pointers from the Junior Club. If they get rolled, it will have nothing to do with the points, it will be because of their attitude & desire on the day.

Disagree, Macleod Rosanna will probably win but i don't think it will have anything to do with having "the best intergrated program" quote underbelly. It will be more along the lines of a coach keeping a group together under the promise of club immortality or creating a dynasty, something like that. They are the best of a bad bunch, lets face it the standard at the moment is average at best.

Geez if they go in on 30 pts and get rolled will be kicking themselves.

^
what a ridiculous comment. you are an idiot

Typical narrow minded, ridiculous, Heidelberg dribble, 30pts is something that your senior side will NEVER play with.
You can bang on about your flags and success, but your club is nothing without the money behind it.

Well done on the year boys!! 300k to finish 6th LOL

I saw B Stanton at the Div 3 Grand Final and after speaking to one of the assistant coaches at Banyule it was implied that Stanton has already agreed to play at Banyule. Things may change

Any chance the league could have moved the game to Sunday to avoid the A.F.L prelim and would have likely got a much bigger crowd.
And less wind it will be blowing a gale today !! .Comes down to who uses it better or which team scores into it.
Evens it up a bit, McLeod by 10pts.

Remove this Banner Ad

NFL Div 1 2017

Remove this Banner Ad

Back