NFL Div 1 2017

Remove this Banner Ad

WPL's recruiting blitz has failed. Stokes, Walker gone, Gannon followed Walker to Echuca as well. Money well spent. With Stokes and Walker gone, wonder if Saad will stick around?

Matt White from port Adelaide to mont - great pickup

Paul bower gone from Hberg to Deer Park - massive massive loss

That's another good pickup for mont. Won't find the space to use his pace at home, but on a bigger ground will be lightning.
Bower will leave a huge hole in hbergs team

On that note, this is what I'm hearing at Macleod........
Liam Brandt to Bundoora
Ned McKeown off to Queensland
O'brien and another (name escapes me) to be overseas for half the year

A few recruits in the pipeline to be anounced

UB- would Brandt get a regular game with Bundoora given how many good small men they have and his injury problems? I've heard he's signed with Mac but time will tell.

Hayden Seivers has returned and he will slot back in to the starting 18.

UB- would Brandt get a regular game with Bundoora given how many good small men they have and his injury problems? I've heard he's signed with Mac but time will tell.

Hayden Seivers has returned and he will slot back in to the starting 18.
Paynter to swan hill
Reid Brandt to travel most of the season

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Emirates picked up a lot and will be ok in div1 by all reports. Confident they will stay up
Who have they picked up.? Looking at the nfnl site there arent a lot. I hope they dont think they will be competative with their side from last year. Plenty of sides have come up to div1 thinking they have a good side and fall into the trap of going with the same players. If they dont recriut heavily they will be found out with there bottom 6-8 players who wont be up to it.

Remove this Banner Ad

NFL Div 1 2017

Remove this Banner Ad

Back