NFL Div 1 2017

Remove this Banner Ad

Kick someone to the head while on the ground a few people have said Macleod are a protected species in this league and I guess they're right because what Farhour did was a grub act and so was what this grub at Macleod did so it's rules for everyone except Macleod

I think you will find that White got 2 weeks and J King is no longer playing the one off game!

Well if he got 2 he deserved it thanks for that cheers
Found guilty of kicking and got 2 weeks , obviously a special reduced sentence for an interleague player and co captain . What a joke , kicking should be a 4 week min.
Another example of the inconsistency of the tribunal .
What about the bloke from North Heidelberg who raised his arm and knocked out Duckworth from Lower while he tried to shepherd 5m from the ball. Another huge Joke.

Found guilty of kicking and got 2 weeks , obviously a special reduced sentence for an interleague player and co captain . What a joke , kicking should be a 4 week min.
Another example of the inconsistency of the tribunal .
What about the bloke from North Heidelberg who raised his arm and knocked out Duckworth from Lower while he tried to shepherd 5m from the ball. Another huge Joke.
I believe he should of got more as well but some people say let it go nothing in it well 2 weeks there must of been something to it

Scenario on which Id like some opinions.

I'm playing a game of football, it's the 4th quarter. There has been some niggle between my opponent and I all afternoon.

We are standing at chf about 8 meters from the play. Immediately after the bounce of the ball a scuffle between the onballers breaks out.

I'm about to run in and that's when my opponent who is standing behind me gives me a massive right to the ribs. I drop to ground, struggling to breath. I need assistance off the field. I dont return as I'm assessed as having broken ribs.

I'm unavailable to play for a number of weeks. Incident is caught on camera.

What are you thoughts on my opponent?

Scenario on which Id like some opinions.

I'm playing a game of football, it's the 4th quarter. There has been some niggle between my opponent and I all afternoon.

We are standing at chf about 8 meters from the play. Immediately after the bounce of the ball a scuffle between the onballers breaks out.

I'm about to run in and that's when my opponent who is standing behind me gives me a massive right to the ribs. I drop to ground, struggling to breath. I need assistance off the field. I dont return as I'm assessed as having broken ribs.

I'm unavailable to play for a number of weeks. Incident is caught on camera.

What are you thoughts on my opponent?

Well my thoughts are simple as ive said before move on! But now all the regulars on here have said thats a dog act! A coward punch/kick/slap so ban them for life! So going by all your reckonings it should be the same for all players. You dumb f&$ks opened up the biggest can of worms and now we are all going to pay the price well done you elmer fudds

Last edited:
Well my thoughts are simple as ive said before move on! But now all the regulars on here have said thats a dog act! A coward punch/kick/slap so ban them for life! So going by all your reckonings it should be the same for all players. You dumb f&$ks opened up the biggest can of worms and now we are all going to pay the price well done you elmer fudds
Ease up, Ease uP.

Hey
I believe he should of got more as well but some people say let it go nothing in it well 2 weeks there must of been something to it

Hey champ, IF the particular incident warranted and investigation, or the umpires felt that the matter need to be referred to the tribunal, or if Hurstbridge wanted to appeal the decision, these are the avenues available if the 2 weeks is not a sufficient suspension. Glad you're not on the Tribunal because from what I understand, you don't kick someone out of character for no reason, probably why Hurstbridge didn't pursue the matter any further and you should follow their lead to.

Hey

Hey champ, IF the particular incident warranted and investigation, or the umpires felt that the matter need to be referred to the tribunal, or if Hurstbridge wanted to appeal the decision, these are the avenues available if the 2 weeks is not a sufficient suspension. Glad you're not on the Tribunal because from what I understand, you don't kick someone out of character for no reason, probably why Hurstbridge didn't pursue the matter any further and you should follow their lead to.
Hey champ the particular incident turns out that your little princess of a player is a grub and you seem to be a grub as well I see you follow a grubby club,glad you're not on the tribunal because we'd have all grubs playing so be proud at least you follow a grub club you have a shitty day grub

Hey

So what your saying is its not about the crime its about the person committing the crime??

Getting back to the proper stuff, if Eltham don't get up today over mont the pressure is right on for survival. No Currie again this week for the panthers. I'm tipping montmorency comfortably. King won't see the year out.

Getting back to the proper stuff, if Eltham don't get up today over mont the pressure is right on for survival. No Currie again this week for the panthers. I'm tipping montmorency comfortably. King won't see the year out.
Obviously you only open your mouth to change feet, think you will find that King will be there next year

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Did I strike a nerve tigerkelly? If you think King will have the reigns in 2018 then you and your club must accept mediocrity. From memory he hasn't got the greatest coaching history and his appointment was very late this year. Must have been the bottom of the barrel.

Did I strike a nerve tigerkelly? If you think King will have the reigns in 2018 then you and your club must accept mediocrity. From memory he hasn't got the greatest coaching history and his appointment was very late this year. Must have been the bottom of the barrel.
Interesting finish to the year coming up. Cougars going well, clear flag favorite now. Clouds shakey but should finish top 3. Roosters very shakey should be ok but a chance of going out. Bulls consolidating chance for top 3. Boro coming with a bit of a rush, smokey. Mont still winning games depth may be a problem. Bergers need to beat Boro this week 8 point game, on paper have the easiest run, still a game down. Bridges probably an outside chance now.

Hey

You don't kick full stop mate, it's football not Karate

The collective sphincters must be getting a bit tighter at Eltham. I could possibly see them winning another game, but I can see those above doing the same, which means they might just lose out on percentage. Either way a big round 18 is looming as their final hurrah.

I've harped on this before but please take note NFL....next year when you do the fixture, if you are going to allow clubs to open the season with a stand alone game, then it's so easy just to schedule the remaining Round 1 games the following week. Why do we have to wait until Round 15 for the fixture to even out ? Worst management decision this year

I've harped on this before but please take note NFL....next year when you do the fixture, if you are going to allow clubs to open the season with a stand alone game, then it's so easy just to schedule the remaining Round 1 games the following week. Why do we have to wait until Round 15 for the fixture to even out ? Worst management decision this year
What difference does it make? Who cares if the games played on the ladder aren't the same. Not that difficult to work it out. if that's the worst management decision of the year then they've done a terrific job.

The AFL don't do it except for the 3 bye rounds which we can cope with over that time, but 15 rounds, come on ! It's stupid and an easy fix.

I don't see what's so stupid about it, its not a great burden on anyone. Based on that logic you could only play a stand alone game if it were within 3 weeks of the original fixture. WPL wanted a stand alone home game before round 1, they got it against Heidelberg whom they were fixture to play at home Round 15. what's the big deal?

I don't see what's so stupid about it, its not a great burden on anyone. Based on that logic you could only play a stand alone game if it were within 3 weeks of the original fixture. WPL wanted a stand alone home game before round 1, they got it against Heidelberg whom they were fixture to play at home Round 15. what's the big deal?

I personally don't think it's a big deal to fix it for next year to have 5 games per round. No issue with the stand alone game, just don't see why the NFL can't schedule the remaining games the following week and keep the ladder / games equal for the vast majority of the year. I'm not alone on this one.

Dont think the fixture is a real concern. If anything, its a pat on the back to West Preston and Heidelberg for facilitating the stand alone game, and effctively a later season bye, as other teams will be limping to the line after 11 consecutive games.

Time will tell if it works in West Prestons favor in the finals

Looks like VFL Reserves (Development) League to finish up. Dare say this will have an impact on the NFL in some capacity with a number of players to be looking for a home next year... Wonder if any changes to the player points might be considered

Looks like VFL Reserves (Development) League to finish up. Dare say this will have an impact on the NFL in some capacity with a number of players to be looking for a home next year... Wonder if any changes to the player points might be considered
Every player already has an elected club i dare say most will end up there.

Remove this Banner Ad

NFL Div 1 2017

Remove this Banner Ad

Back