NFL Div 1 2017

Remove this Banner Ad

So bugg got 6 weeks miles was f$&ked did not play out the game?? is this more about race but a few on here a bit scared to admit? Give him a few and move on and stop asking for his job grow up you tools imagine we all lost our jobs everytime we stuffed up out of work.
We all don't have a high profile role for the one of the biggest companies in the country. That company happens to be the AFL, which is one of the most heavily scrutinised and high profile organisations and with the amount of media that cover the code in general there is absolutely no way that this can be classed in the same category as me stuffing up on the site and getting a let off or anyone just "stuffing up"

Not even mentioning his actual role with the AFL which happens to be heavily involved with communities and young kids OR the track record.

No racist themes here, It's clear cut and the right result was reached and hopefully all of this can maybe have a positive effect on people down the line and maybe stop something like this happening again.

So bugg got 6 weeks miles was f$&ked did not play out the game?? is this more about race but a few on here a bit scared to admit? Give him a few and move on and stop asking for his job grow up you tools imagine we all lost our jobs everytime we stuffed up out of work.

Playing the race card ? Oh please spare me. He King Hit an unsuspecting player in an age where Coward Punches are condoned. In a bygone era without video or social media, he might have received a lessor punishment. This is 2017, not 1987. I'm not sure how any other employer would have dealt with this issue, had he been a plumber, he wouldn't lose his job, however, he worked with the AFL that is 100% against violence on & off the field of play. His position was compromised and he was right to resign from the AFL - his wisest decision this week.

I was at the Macleod game in Round 3 with my kids and they were horrified by the incident that day, so much so, that my girls asked to leave. He hit an unsuspecting opponent again. Footy is about enjoyment, community gatherings, participation. I won't take my kids to local football to witness thuggery & coward punches.

His actions, his decisions, his choices, therefore his consequences - Muslim or not !

Playing the race card ? Oh please spare me. He King Hit an unsuspecting player in an age where Coward Punches are condoned. In a bygone era without video or social media, he might have received a lessor punishment. This is 2017, not 1987. I'm not sure how any other employer would have dealt with this issue, had he been a plumber, he wouldn't lose his job, however, he worked with the AFL that is 100% against violence on & off the field of play. His position was compromised and he was right to resign from the AFL - his wisest decision this week.

I was at the Macleod game in Round 3 with my kids and they were horrified by the incident that day, so much so, that my girls asked to leave. He hit an unsuspecting opponent again. Footy is about enjoyment, community gatherings, participation. I won't take my kids to local football to witness thuggery & coward punches.

His actions, his decisions, his choices, therefore his consequences - Muslim or not !
The only thing I'll add to the matter is. That in our current climate and although people's anger was motivated from the act committed and also the fact fahour had form. I have no doubt there are some fractions that had extra racial incentive.

Having said that, In the end the right outcome was achieved. So you would hope that a standard has now been set for all. Both by the nfl and the general public.

The only thing I'll add to the matter is. That in our current climate and although people's anger was motivated from the act committed and also the fact fahour had form. I have no doubt there are some fractions that had extra racial incentive.

Having said that, In the end the right outcome was achieved. So you would hope that a standard has now been set for all. Both by the nfl and the general public.
I feel that your imagination is working overtime champ, why would race figure in this?

I feel that your imagination is working overtime champ, why would race figure in this?
Not my imagination at all Because I've seen a whole lot of social media where people are abusing fahour based on his ethnicity

"meant be a peaceful religion, they're all the same, etc"

Not my imagination at all Because I've seen a whole lot of social media where people are abusing fahour based on his ethnicity

"meant be a peaceful religion, they're all the same, etc"

and how many of those racial comments posted on social media were members of the NFL Tribunal? I dare say none. Absolutely nothing to do with race. ****ing ridiculous comment.

and how many of those racial comments posted on social media were members of the NFL Tribunal? I dare say none. Absolutely nothing to do with race. ******* ridiculous comment.

from where i stand who cares about race religion black yellow purple or pink pokerdots. It looks like a thug got his just rewards and they game as a whole is better off .still say it a bit tough losing your job as well.

from where i stand who cares about race religion black yellow purple or pink pokerdots. It looks like a thug got his just rewards and they game as a whole is better off .still say it a bit tough losing your job as well.[
Spot on....too many people want to play the racist card when it fits their beliefs

Who said anything about the NFL tribunal?

Pretty sure Prowl was referring to the fact that his ethnicity would have been of no consideration in the decision made by the tribunal members, even if some members of the public make unsavory remarks in regards to his ethnicity on social media.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Pretty sure Prowl was referring to the fact that his ethnicity would have been of no consideration in the decision made by the tribunal members, even if some members of the public make unsavory remarks in regards to his ethnicity on social media.
And I don't disagree, my reference to ethnicity was purely about some sectors the general public. I said nothing about the tribunal

f.still say it a bit tough losing your job as well.

People lose their jobs for irresponsible acts everyday. Things like not turning up in an acceptable state (influence of drugs or alcohol), bringing the name of your employer in to disrepute (criminal activity, association, misrepresentation,loss of license or drink driving) abuse of company policies (including computer & social media, sexual harassment) So I for one are not surprised in the least that this (repeated acts of physical violence) has led to the end of his job tenure

People lose their jobs for irresponsible acts everyday. Things like not turning up in an acceptable state (influence of drugs or alcohol), bringing the name of your employer in to disrepute (criminal activity, association, misrepresentation,loss of license or drink driving) abuse of company policies (including computer & social media, sexual harassment) So I for one are not surprised in the least that this (repeated acts of physical violence) has led to the end of his job tenure

Does that include sending inappropriate emails......'cos if so.....(insert blackmail comment)

Great to see you back KissArse as well.

What about Jake King. Any word on when he'll make his special appearance at De Winton? Surely the club will put that on the back burner after recent events.

Kick someone to the head while on the ground a few people have said Macleod are a protected species in this league and I guess they're right because what Farhour did was a grub act and so was what this grub at Macleod did so it's rules for everyone except Macleod

Kick someone to the head while on the ground a few people have said Macleod are a protected species in this league and I guess they're right because what Farhour did was a grub act and so was what this grub at Macleod did so it's rules for everyone except Macleod

You sound bitter. From what I've heard, the incident is not anywhere near what you have reported. Let it go

You sound bitter. From what I've heard, the incident is not anywhere near what you have reported. Let it go
Not bitter at all you're obviously a Macleod person so it looks like you just want to sweep this under the rug well as I said ANYONE who acts like a GRUB on the ground needs to be outed simple

Remove this Banner Ad

NFL Div 1 2017

Remove this Banner Ad

Back