NFL Div 1 2018

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just did the Ladder Predictor.....I think North Heidelberg can make it. Going to come down to percentages

My ladder came out as such

1 ) Macleod
2 ) Greensborough
3 ) West Preston
4 ) Bundoora
5 ) North Heidelberg
6 ) Northcote Park
7 ) Heidelberg
8 ) Montmorency
9 ) Hurstbridge
10) Whittlesea

Just did the Ladder Predictor.....I think North Heidelberg can make it. Going to come down to percentages

My ladder came out as such

1 ) Macleod
2 ) Greensborough
3 ) West Preston
4 ) Bundoora
5 ) North Heidelberg
6 ) Northcote Park
7 ) Heidelberg
8 ) Montmorency
9 ) Hurstbridge
10) Whittlesea
Yeh i think the top 4 will be spot on. Cant see North getting in though. I have them losing there last 3 games, which would make it tough!

got 2 weeks as the set penalty. Will sway my selection to Bundoora this week now based on this. With the ladder so tight, no one can afford to have indiscretions such as this. Undisciplined and only hurting his teams chances of making finals

Not condoning the action by any means, as players you've got to show restraint because as you've detailed an indiscretion like this only hurts the team, however to have the NH runner running around being hostile and antagonistic to a WP player is very, very ordinary.

Not condoning the action by any means, as players you've got to show restraint because as you've detailed an indiscretion like this only hurts the team, however to have the NH runner running around being hostile and antagonistic to a WP player is very, very ordinary.

Yep - that's Blake Holmes in a nutshell.

If you are a Macleod supporter how many times have you seen Blake play?

As far as antagonising the opposition, I presume you blokes know it is senior footy and not under 10’s?

Nothing wrong with antagonising the opposition when you're a player or a supporter from behind the fence. The runner absolutely not. He's there to deliver a message to his players from the coach. That's the point. Wouldn't have thought it was that hard to distinguish.

As far as antagonising the opposition, I presume you blokes know it is senior footy and not under 10’s?

are you for real ? If you think his actions are appropriate, well that's a genuine reflection of your club.

West Preston all over the papers again for the wrong reasons. Sure, they jump on the ex-afl worker/player tag, but it's hardly a good look for the club.

Played plenty of footy against Holmes he isn’t shy with the yap and probably shouldn’t be running around lipping off as the runner, no different to a coach doing at quarter time
Breaks. However that said Saad has played AFL and he should be used to getting a mouthful every time he plays and have more resilience. Lessons learned move on.

are you for real ? If you think his actions are appropriate, well that's a genuine reflection of your club.

A reflection on our club?

Pretty sure we played your supposed mob a couple of years back and some of your supporters ran onto the ground to attack one of our players!!

So I wouldn't be throwing stones amigo.

As far as Blake giving lip, if Saad falls into that then he deserves what he gets.

Also, Blake was very cheeky as a player but one of the hardest footballers you will ever see. Always put his head over the ball and backed back when he had too and never hid behind anyone.

as You said and what I reiterate, Blake Holmes yappity yap yap yap. Cheeky footballer and doesn’t shut up. Not sure why or how you can defend his actions and wtf is has to do with the club I support.

as You said and what I reiterate, Blake Holmes yappity yap yap yap. Cheeky footballer and doesn’t shut up. Not sure why or how you can defend his actions and wtf is has to do with the club I support.

A yappy runner Vs a crowd that runs onto the field to assault a player during a game.

I think I know which one I would prefer ;)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hey Fridge, been reading your posts and you best read the rule book on a runners responsibilities mate. He shouldn’t be saying anything to opposing players full stop. I don’t know the in’s and outs of what occurred or do I know either person, however I do follow the bulldogs from afar..

I'm perplexed by the 2 weeks. If it was a young fella playing in one of the earlier games it's 6 weeks minimum. 100% with ya on the runner should keep quiet but regardless that could've turned ugly real quick.

Hey Fridge, been reading your posts and you best read the rule book on a runners responsibilities mate. He shouldn’t be saying anything to opposing players full stop. I don’t know the in’s and outs of what occurred or do I know either person, however I do follow the bulldogs from afar..

Hi Turbo I am pretty sure holding a player so he can’t lead for the ball is against the rules too but it happens quite a bit.

Maybeat the tender age of 36 I am a fossil, maybe my experience playing footy is old school.

Next you will want the crowd to be quiet when a bloke is having a kick for goal.

It is MENS football, not kids.

Hi Turbo I am pretty sure holding a player so he can’t lead for the ball is against the rules too but it happens quite a bit.

Maybeat the tender age of 36 I am a fossil, maybe my experience playing footy is old school.

Next you will want the crowd to be quiet when a bloke is having a kick for goal.

As a runner, you give your message and then get off the ground, a pretty simple concept I'd have thought.

Amazing that you don’t seem to grasp it. It’s got nothing to do with being men’s football. No one here has said anything about supporters or oppo players “yapping” a player.
A runner doing it out on the ground knowing full well he can’t be touched by the oppo player without that player risking huge consequence is pretty piss weak, imo.

Yes blake holmes is a mouth and always has been. But runners have mouthed off for decades. Sais more about Saad, who yet again cant control himself and let his team down on the day and time will tell whether it will affect them today aswell. If an umpire hears a runner mouthing off just give them a yellow or red card like the players, will soon stop, not being able to make changes or rotations!

Yes blake holmes is a mouth and always has been. But runners have mouthed off for decades. Sais more about Saad, who yet again cant control himself and let his team down on the day and time will tell whether it will affect them today aswell. If an umpire hears a runner mouthing off just give them a yellow or red card like the players, will soon stop, not being able to make changes or rotations!

Agree wholeheartedly. The incident could have easily been avoided if the runner had been 2 metres away. The fact is he ran within 10 cms of Saad and gobbled off premeditating him.

Agree wholeheartedly. The incident could have easily been avoided if the runner had been 2 metres away. The fact is he ran within 10 cms of Saad and gobbled off premeditating him.

Big fella you might want to invest in a dictionary.

Moving on, great win at the kennel today and good to see the 2 Mont players come in the rooms for a beer after the game.

Big fella you might want to invest in a dictionary.

Moving on, great win at the kennel today and good to see the 2 Mont players come in the rooms for a beer after the game.
Don't cop that unders, not sure weather spelling has ever been a prerequisite on this forum.
Moving on, speaking of clubs that don't come in for a beer, pressure is on next week knucklehead.

Don't cop that unders, not sure weather spelling has ever been a prerequisite on this forum.
Moving on, speaking of clubs that don't come in for a beer, pressure is on next week knucklehead.

I hope you are being sarcastic FFT, it is “whether” you fuc$wit

We will come in for a beer win lose or draw next week as we have done the past 50 years. If clubs don’t support each other then we don’t have a competition.

Also, Heidelberg are traditionally our best travelling crowd so it is the least we can do knucklehead.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back