NFL Div 1 - Tipping Competition

Remove this Banner Ad

Macleod vs Heidelberg. Could be a draw, in of Corr and Tigers outs will be the tipping point.
Eltham vs Lower Plenty. Panther a bit decimated with non-availabilities but I will stick fat, home side just.
Montmorency vs Greensborough. Slime to show why they are Premiership favourites.
North Heidelberg vs Bundoora. Starting to have to many outs and season running away from them, tipping the Bulls comfortably.
West Preston Lakeside vs Northcote Park. Could be the closest game of the round, Cougers but just.

Macleod
Eltham
Greensborough
Bundoora
Northcote
Most tipsters going the same, can't help but think there will be a couple of upsets.

Greensborough - hard to beat at Home
Macleod - have a good recent record against the Cougars
Eltham - tossed up and could go either way
West Preston - giving them one last chance
North Heidelberg - now or never

A couple of real eight-pointers here this week:

Northcote Park vs Macleod. The Kangas to be too quick for a Cougars team coming off a six day break.
Lower Plenty vs West Preston. At home the Bears should account for a Roosters team in a mini slump and also coming off a six day break.
North Heidelberg vs Montmorency. They did it the first time and think the Doggies can keep their season alive with another win over the Maggies.
Greensborough vs Heidelberg. The Burra to put some more heat on the Tigers and their finals aspirations.
Bundoora vs Eltham. A real toughie to select but think the Panthers may be a bit more composed than the Bulls.

Rug up lads and bring the brollie, great weekend of NFL footy but conditions are not going to be nice.

Northcote Park v Macleod. Going for a mini upset here, will be real close but think the home side just.
Lower Plenty v West Preston. Bears at home should be a good thing here.
North Heidelberg v Montmorency. Monty will redeem the earlier round match up and finish any hope the dishlickers have for this year.
Greensborough v Heidelberg. Slimers to show the Tigers they are still the bosses.
Bundoora v Eltham. Panther to keep there season alive in a close tussle.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Coupla games that could have gone either way, I still reckon there will be plenty of upsets and close games to make the run home interesting.

Round 13.jpg

Thanks for your confidence in my tipping Denny, but I have to own up to the fact that I only got 4 correct last week. The Doggies let me down. Cheers.

Thanks for your confidence in my tipping Denny, but I have to own up to the fact that I only got 4 correct last week. The Doggies let me down. Cheers.
Two errors in the one week, come on Denny get your act together. Then again if you pay peanuts..........

Northcote Park v North Heidelberg - Cougers to get some % here.
Eltham v Greensborough - Slime favourites for a reason. Panther will have a crack. Heart before head here.
West Preston Lakeside v Macleod - Any chance the Roosters have for finals need to include getting 4 points here in windy conditions. Macleod are flying and are looking forward to finals already.
Montmorency v Lower Plenty -No love between these two and I am sure nothing will be left on the park. Mont will be more than happy to assist in finishing the Bears season. Could be a close one.
Heidelberg v Bundoora - Great rivals but the ins for the Tigers make this an easy tip.

Remove this Banner Ad

NFL Div 1 - Tipping Competition

Remove this Banner Ad

Back