NFL Div 2 2017

Remove this Banner Ad

Big chance they will be back in div 3 next year. There coach really paid out on the players after there second quarter effort. The biggest spray l have ever seen a coach give a team playing a practice match.

Any other scores from today? How did Watsy go? Haven't heard much out of there camp

North beat Oak Park by 100 with 10 goal last quarter. Legit still 6-8 of best 22 out either played earlier game or unavailable. Eltham at home next week 25/3/17 & Vermont away 1/4/17.

I know only a praccy Brutal but Norwood who are strong in EFL Div 1 is a good scalp for Lower. Do you know if their gun forward Leigh Williams played.
Sorry mate I didn't attend. Was at my nieces wedding, so don't know about Williams. I know we had a few missing with weddings etc but I'd imagine likewise for them. Important to have a good, hard and close contest though.

Bears of main st variety had a hit out against west meadows. Led by 8 goals at half time but were over run in second half. Some positive signs early but lack of height notable.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Thomo played warri yallock today. Monkhurst was a spectator. Thomo played well , hearing they had 7 -8 out. Monkhurst son is a gun. Heard Thomo officials talking to him about $$$$$$$$.

North lost to Eltham by 1-2 goals in a high standard game. Plenty of depth at Doggies going by development side that beat Eltham with around at least 6 to come back that would be in best 22 or just outside. Might also add Panthers ran an 8 player bench in seniors with North the usual 4.

How are Watsy & Lalor shaping up? Has anybody heard any praccy match scores? Sounds like hillers might battle going by praccy match results losing to 2 div 3 sides that finished in the bottom 4.

Thomo played warri yallock today. Monkhurst was a spectator. Thomo played well , hearing they had 7 -8 out. Monkhurst son is a gun. Heard Thomo officials talking to him about $$$$$$$$.
Geez you talk some sh#$ mate. Game oranised through their coach who was an ex thomo premiership player. If you had a clue about footy they would've tried to move heaven and earth to speak to their no12 who was unstoppable and more than a cut above the rest. Absolute gun. So stop talking dribble

How are Watsy & Lalor shaping up? Has anybody heard any praccy match scores? Sounds like hillers might battle going by praccy match results losing to 2 div 3 sides that finished in the bottom 4.
Lalor my tip for Div3 next year followed closely by thomarsetown. bloods lost 3 guns, thommo lacking height again and key onballer down with broken leg in first praccy game, his name is Kowee Niggarwati?

Bears of main st variety had a hit out against west meadows. Led by 8 goals at half time but were over run in second half. Some positive signs early but lack of height notable.
you guys have been talking it up in the preseason. hope you get a good run at it

What are people's thoughts on clubs scheduling their last praccy match against sides they more than likely get smashed by. I.E north and lower. Vermont and south Croydon. Both got done by about 20goals. Will they be better off or worse off come round 1.

Speaking on behalf of North will be better off in the long run. Vermont were very sharp in the first half & ball movement & disposal were poles apart, more competitive in the 2nd half which is a positive we take out of it.

Remove this Banner Ad

NFL Div 2 2017

Remove this Banner Ad

Back