NFL Div 3 2017

Remove this Banner Ad

What happened to morang getting a president from outside the club? Starting fresh with someone to come in who wasn't affiliated. Get rid of the shit down there. Isn't he a father of players down there? Will they ever learn?
Maybe a question the league can answer. Hearing that members were not told the whole truth into nominations or acceptances or declines at the meeting , was told to vote , which they did and then after meeting were told 2 people declined their role. Left the league to appoint their own again and take hold of the club and announce a new President the next day. Dont know the incoming president but seems hes a junior parent which not sure how this will go. Hopefully the players stick around and this doesnt have an impact on what has already occurred. Hope they go well and get through it.

Maybe a question the league can answer. Hearing that members were not told the whole truth into nominations or acceptances or declines at the meeting , was told to vote , which they did and then after meeting were told 2 people declined their role. Left the league to appoint their own again and take hold of the club and announce a new President the next day. Dont know the incoming president but seems hes a junior parent which not sure how this will go. Hopefully the players stick around and this doesnt have an impact on what has already occurred. Hope they go well and get through it.

He coaches one of their girl sides but I did hear that he nominated for the role weeks ago.

Not sure if this is true but I was I told with the current finances and in fighting the Sth Morang members had no choice but to accept the leagues proposal or be suspended.

Not sure if this is true but I was I told with the current finances and in fighting the Sth Morang members had no choice but to accept the leagues proposal or be suspended.
Thanks for that, is that why they didnt disclose that the recommendations had declined to accept the offer to me reads they dont agree with leagues offerings, so maybe thats why league didnt reveal in their presence that offers had been declined and were not going to look silly by going against their word? Dont know hopefully someone that was there can clear these rumours up? Just seems strange that a junior coach /parent has taken over the running of a club in financial strife and no one can work out how it got to this.

I’m hearing a club that has been on a recruiting spree, had to have something of a crisis meeting to try and work out how they are going to fit all their recruits into the one side. Apparently, whichever way you look at it they can’t fit them all in under the points threshold.

I’m hearing a club that has been on a recruiting spree, had to have something of a crisis meeting to try and work out how they are going to fit all their recruits into the one side. Apparently, whichever way you look at it they can’t fit them all in under the points threshold.
Which club?

Well we know it obviously ain’t a Kilmore as previous posts suggest .... they had no dough to start with ;)

Just got back from holidays good to see my boys recruiting well and keeping a lid on things good numbers at training hearing one club has decided to split the players pays some are on normal match payments some are being told they will be on win loss don’t think that’s fair

Is that why Chappy and mick marret left?

I'm also not sure why they left but am hearing good things about possible recruits at Kilmore IF they can get them over the line. Don't ask for names because I wont give you any and compromise the possible recruiting of the players I've heard of.
But mark my words if they do sign Kilmore will he more than competitive !

Just got back from holidays good to see my boys recruiting well and keeping a lid on things good numbers at training hearing one club has decided to split the players pays some are on normal match payments some are being told they will be on win loss don’t think that’s fair
What club are you referring to ???

I'm also not sure why they left but am hearing good things about possible recruits at Kilmore IF they can get them over the line. Don't ask for names because I wont give you any and compromise the possible recruiting of the players I've heard of.

Hearing the same conversations bud.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Panton hill to move up to div 2
Lalor to shut up shop

With the boys from west Heidelberg to taste premiership success after a long drought

Panton hill moving up makes sense if Lalor folds then both divisions have even numbers again. Fixture in div 3 would them need to be fixed to 18 matches you’d assume?

Baddeley-kelly King Jacobs Smith Curtis Gibson ti name what i know. Maybe they need Millparks u13s to fill in for the ressies too
Yeah sure will be interesting to see what happens. The rumour mill is in overdrive at the moment . For the sake of the league it isnt as bad as the word around the traps.

Kilmore lost some handy type young players. Austin, Marrett, Chapman, Middleton and Phillips all players that would be playing ones consistently. Kimberley had the year off but has also left to Watsonia. Hopefully some replacements for their losses? Not much news out of them yet

Kilmore lost some handy type young players. Austin, Marrett, Chapman, Middleton and Phillips all players that would be playing ones consistently. Kimberley had the year off but has also left to Watsonia. Hopefully some replacements for their losses? Not much news out of them yet

I hope these "competitive recruits aren't coming at the expense of exciting young talent? Poor management if so

I hope these "competitive recruits aren't coming at the expense of exciting young talent? Poor management if so

I don't believe so, some blokes wanting a new challenge and some a bit of extra coin and that's fine nothing wrong with that at all. Definitely not letting these young guys go for the sake of others.

Remove this Banner Ad

NFL Div 3 2017

Remove this Banner Ad

Back