NFL Div 3 2017

Remove this Banner Ad

I hope these "competitive recruits aren't coming at the expense of exciting young talent? Poor management if so
I can assure you that every player that is moving on from Kilmore was a required player and will be welcome back whenever they are ready. No-one has been discarded at the expense of incoming recruits. If you check Craigieburn's incoming transfers, you will see they have made a raid on the Blues list. Unfortunately, Kilmore just couldn't compete with a higher division club and I believe Lance Whitnall's influence at Craigieburn may have had a bit to do with it. But don't worry, the Blues will have a number of handy recruits to announce in the near future.

Hillside makes me wonder if the others that came with him from edfl are also on their way back
No surprise really, the bloke's not known to stick it out for more than a couple of years. Revolving door Raaf. You pay for mercenaries you can't complain when they act like one. Need to invest in players who will help build the culture and progress the club. Hopefully they can keep putting time into the younger blokes and build the list organically with a sprinkling of quality imported talent.

No surprise really, the bloke's not known to stick it out for more than a couple of years. Revolving door Raaf. You pay for mercenaries you can't complain when they act like one. Need to invest in players who will help build the culture and progress the club. Hopefully they can keep putting time into the younger blokes and build the list organically with a sprinkling of quality imported talent.
Good point, just looking at his stats for this year, he had 1 good game aggainst Heid West late in year when they had their injuries, flat track bully......And the finals games I saw he may as well not been out there and they left a young junior kid out for the grand final who would have injected pace.

Few keyboard warriors were not only bagging him out on here when it was announced he signed but also paid out on SM for signing him. Not that 5 blokes behind are computers can be regarded as "critics" but he did a good job in responding to the negative talk behind his signing, a good get for the comp and for Morang, looking forward to watching him this season

Never heard of the bloke but dont get too excited.He kicked 6 out of 22 goals against a side playing its 2nd ever game.Be sure to write in after playing Epping,Banyule St Marys,West and Mernda.

Very very handy addition!!! Gun footballer

Just out of interest how did the Gun go?How many goals how many comp votes.Surely he kicked 60 plus and polled high in votes?I await the replies.

Just out of interest how did the Gun go?How many goals how many comp votes.Surely he kicked 60 plus and polled high in votes?I await the replies.
Very good question.......I wonder if anyone defends him..Surely they cant on his stats as they say Stats dont lie. Im sure the Morang people wont be defending him.

Wow you Morang blokes are a tough act to follow, firstly you sack a group of 4 or 5 senior players you recruited, also the senior coach after a couple of rounds in and now you are bagging out a bloke for being a mercenary? And questioning his loyalty? You knew what you were getting when you signed him up. With all this in fighting, teasers, committee bashing each other, players getting sacked, players owed money, money missing from the books, huge debt to the league, feral supporters and over paid young players who think they run the club and they eat there own to top it off. With that culture who wouldnt want to stick around!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Wow you Morang blokes are a tough act to follow, firstly you sack a group of 4 or 5 senior players you recruited, also the senior coach after a couple of rounds in and now you are bagging out a bloke for being a mercenary? And questioning his loyalty? You knew what you were getting when you signed him up. With all this in fighting, teasers, committee bashing each other, players getting sacked, players owed money, money missing from the books, huge debt to the league, feral supporters and over paid young players who think they run the club and they eat there own to top it off. With that culture who wouldnt want to stick around!
\

well said however there is some good people at this club but for the most part they seem to put people in charge of the club that have their own agendas and do not have an eye on the long term future of this club. The NFL must be shitting bricks with two clubs on shaky ground to continue for next season

I can assure you that every player that is moving on from Kilmore was a required player and will be welcome back whenever they are ready. No-one has been discarded at the expense of incoming recruits.

All swings and roundabouts these days, as Blueboy says the club certainly didn't wanna lose anyone given the inroads made the past season or so but the dollars available these days for limited footy resumes are getting harder and harder to fathom .... and besides ya still gotta run out at 2pm to get the dough you sign for, or is that another aspect of local footy that has changed too?

You are making the assumption I'm from/play at/support Sth Morang.....

My statements are facts based on one player's movements over a number of years.

I've seen the pitfalls of importing players that you know are not there for a long term input onto club success and the benefits of bringing in those who give more to a club than 4 hours a week at training and 2 hours on a Saturday.

Setting a standard for introducing players into your club environment means you are creating an attitude towards collective success, not individual performance and fatter wallets.

Last edited:
So morang with 19 cleared out and 1 coming in so far this transfer period across the whole club. Epping love Hiding their transfer list every year. Laurimar, PH and Rezza I think would have their lists sorted, kilmore are in trouble a bit and West seem like they might be done too. St marys will be bopping up after Xmas and same with epping you’d think

So morang with 19 cleared out and 1 coming in so far this transfer period across the whole club. Epping love Hiding their transfer list every year. Laurimar, PH and Rezza I think would have their lists sorted, kilmore are in trouble a bit and West seem like they might be done too. St marys will be bopping up after Xmas and same with epping you’d think

Why would kilmore be in trouble ?

Remove this Banner Ad

NFL Div 3 2017

Remove this Banner Ad

Back