NFL Div 3 2017

Remove this Banner Ad

Just seems strange that you'd go to a club on big money and then take off in the weeks prior to June 30. .
Happens a lot these days, look at a club up our way. Got a guy to agree to terms, went and played for one of your NFL Div.1 teams on a bye and musta got a better offer coz he never returned to the initial club up the Hume.

My #1 pet hate in footy these days is loyalty or lack there of.

Just seems strange that you'd go to a club on big money and then take off in the weeks prior to June 30. I'm no conspiracy theorist, but the timing might make the Bears a little nervous. Either way, we'll find out between now and when/if he comes back whether Banyule are the real deal or not.
Might just be the break Epping need to get some momentum rolling

Personally this doesn't surprise me or seem out of place at all...would certainly explain part of the reason a player of such div 1 quality is playing in div 3 (apart from the mates aspect).
Was most likely always planning a trip overseas and banyule was willing to cop the large break to have him for the first few games and then a fair tilt at finals.

Win win for all i would have thought...

Rata has signed for two years and isn't on great coin on a Saturday. Has managed to snag himself a job that pays well and the security is there.
Loves all the boys and couldn't be happier
Will be well rested and tanned for the finals
Go bears

Rata has signed for two years and isn't on great coin on a Saturday. Has managed to snag himself a job that pays well and the security is there.
Loves all the boys and couldn't be happier
Will be well rested and tanned for the finals
Go bears

Didn't he get a job with Rick?
If so I highly doubt he would be going to any other club anytime soon.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Bit of Trivia for South Morang fans. Coming up to the 60th anniversary of SM first ever win in its history. The Lions joined the DVFL in 1956 and after 26 consecutive losses, they got their first win.

Round 9 - June 29, 1957
South Morang 10.22.82 defeated Mont 10.12.72

He'd be worth the drive up to Sunbury.
One of the better football brains I've encountered and even though a first year coach, will definitely coach higher levels then 3rd div EDFL.
[/QUOTE]
Goona you told me it would b worth the drive........he got out coached & the young Sunbury kids ran all over them for 4 quarters.....he likes to use the f bomb.... why do you say he can coach .....????more info pls

South Morang seem to not have been too messed up after changing the coach so early in the season .It looks like it must have been the right move, I wonder if they have locked Gary Hall into coaching next year as well or is the appointment dependent on getting promotion to Div 2 next year

South Morang seem to not have been too messed up after changing the coach so early in the season .It looks like it must have been the right move, I wonder if they have locked Gary Hall into coaching next year as well or is the appointment dependent on getting promotion to Div 2 next year
Who have they played since he took over?

Remove this Banner Ad

NFL Div 3 2017

Remove this Banner Ad

Back