NFL Div 3 2017

Remove this Banner Ad

Disagree.. nothing is a lock this year.
Banyule and SM are the only locks.

"Nothing is a lock this year, Banyule and South Morang are the only locks"

Can you see the irony with this comment ? It's like saying Richmond wont finish 9th this year but will end up somewhere between 8th and 10th.

Disappointing to see Kilmore supporters throw bottles at WH players on the games completion. Absolute disgrace to then run on the field to spark a large brawl they should have a good look at them selves. Nothing by low-life scumbags
Props to the Kilmore players who didn't want to be apart of it and shook hands with all WH players after the storm calmed. Great game of football ruined by idiots

Disgraceful if rumours of spectators trying to bottle a HW players are true. Just piss them off and be done with it. Our league has come too far to put up with that type of garbage from those type of clubs.

Disgraceful if rumours of spectators trying to bottle a HW players are true. Just piss them off and be done with it. Our league has come too far to put up with that type of garbage from those type of clubs.
Not rumours ,the same group of blokes had been going at it all day , moving from one end of the ground to the other just to stir up shit.
Was pathetic , and someone copped his right whack.

Not rumours ,the same group of blokes had been going at it all day , moving from one end of the ground to the other just to stir up shit.
Kilmore need to be held responsible for the action of these morons. Any truth to the rumour it was sparked by racist taunts all day toward the HW captain. Surely not in this day and age.

Absolutely disgraceful. If Kilmore want to have any standing in this football league, their committee needs to come out and renounce what happened today.
Unfortunately West's season looks to have come undone through injury. If they'd had rotations left, it would have been a different result. (That said, if my sister had a penis she'd be my brother).
Looking forward to a quality finals series involving Sth Morang, Banyule, St Mary's and Epping.

Absolutely disgraceful. If Kilmore want to have any standing in this football league, their committee needs to come out and renounce what happened today.
Unfortunately West's season looks to have come undone through injury. If they'd had rotations left, it would have been a different result. (That said, if my sister had a penis she'd be my brother).
Looking forward to a quality finals series involving Sth Morang, Banyule, St Mary's and Epping.
Would not delete West just yet . Agree the League needs to look at the way Kilmore behave , they are simply simple .

Terrific win by Kilmore.the supporter behaviour was absolutely disgraceful, racist taunts and 3 cowards attacking a player with glass bottles and king hitting a bloke as he was walking off is the lowest actions I've seen in 20 years involvement in local footy. Kilmore as a club need to name and shame those involved and the NFL should ban them for life.

There is still a lot to play out in 2017 don't write West season off just yet and they will take a scalp or 2 on the run home and who knows what the season has in store!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What has happened to the result from the HW and banyule game a few weeks ago? All goals have been removed from players tallies along with points on the laser and games played ... Can anyone shed some light ?[/QUOTE

Looks as if website has crashed. Ugly crowd behaviour popping it's head up is disappointing. Handy weekend of results for Epping

Agree, give it 'til close of business today at least. I'm sure the clubs have been in contact, as well as the league. In saying that if it was the same group of disrespectful fella's carrying on when Mernda came up earlier in the year then I'm not surprised.

Agree, give it 'til close of business today at least. I'm sure the clubs have been in contact, as well as the league. In saying that if it was the same group of disrespectful fella's carrying on when Mernda came up earlier in the year then I'm not surprised.
I wouldn't have minded being a fly on the wall for that conversation between the two clubs. Racial vilification and getting attacked with a bottle wouldn't exactly set the tone for a harmonious relationship, especially if it was down to repeat offenders. But agree, lets see how it turns out.

I wouldn't have minded being a fly on the wall for that conversation between the two clubs. Racial vilification and getting attacked with a bottle wouldn't exactly set the tone for a harmonious relationship, especially if it was down to repeat offenders. But agree, lets see how it turns out.
Wasn't at the game but was told the racial vilification claim was a case of a misunderstanding. Kilmore player Ben Cooney is referred to as Coon or Coons for obvious reasons. Whenever he gets the ball supporters call out 'Cooooon' The kid kicked five including 3 in the last quarter so I'm tipping 'Cooooonn' was called out numerous time and some people took offence believing it was a racial comment. Was also told that the peanut who ran onto the field with a glass was a friend of a reserves player who has nothing to do with the club and was attending his first Kilmore match. He will not be welcome at any further Kilmore games but can't stop him attending away games. In regards to the Mernda incident, the President publicly apologised to Mernda supporters in the rooms after the game. Two of the culprits were made to apologise to the club hierarchy and were given a first and final warning. The third culprit who had just arrived at the club from a neighbouring club was banned, not to return. Don't worry, Kilmore will deal with this and the 99% of people at the club will be mortified by this and embarrassed that this incident has tarnished the reputation of the club.

Wasn't at the game but was told the racial vilification claim was a case of a misunderstanding. Kilmore player Ben Cooney is referred to as Coon or Coons for obvious reasons. Whenever he gets the ball supporters call out 'Cooooon' The kid kicked five including 3 in the last quarter so I'm tipping 'Cooooonn' was called out numerous time and some people took offence believing it was a racial comment. Was also told that the peanut who ran onto the field with a glass was a friend of a reserves player who has nothing to do with the club and was attending his first Kilmore match. He will not be welcome at any further Kilmore games but can't stop him attending away games. In regards to the Mernda incident, the President publicly apologised to Mernda supporters in the rooms after the game. Two of the culprits were made to apologise to the club hierarchy and were given a first and final warning. The third culprit who had just arrived at the club from a neighbouring club was banned, not to return. Don't worry, Kilmore will deal with this and the 99% of people at the club will be mortified by this and embarrassed that this incident has tarnished the reputation of the club.

Been reading about this unsavoury incident. If proven guilty One set of punishment should be that Kilmore is required to employ 4 sercurity guys from a reputable company nominated by the league for remaining home games (from start of reserves or 19s to end of senior game) as well as next year. That cost alone would cause them to take notice.

Just a big misunderstanding was it? That's ok then. Get serious mate, there was a lot more words than 'coooon' being used and I guess the glass bottle was an even bigger misunderstanding? There were women and children there and they were mortified! Just a case of redneck racist morons!

I actually wondered when I read the racial stuff if it was as you state given I seen the young fella snagged 5. Sounds like the club is all over it which is great, no need for knuckleheads these days as it sadly overshadows the efforts going in to paint the club positively given both arms (seniors and juniors) were welcomed into your NFL community.

Although not involved at present other than supporting when time permits, I can 100% vouch for those in positions of trust and power at Kilmore FC and that anyone found to have transgressed will be more than dealt with as I agree it's embarrassing for the 99.99% who do the right thing.

Remove this Banner Ad

NFL Div 3 2017

Remove this Banner Ad

Back