NFL NFL Gamepass

Remove this Banner Ad

lando-calrissian-this-deal-is-getting-worse-all-the-time.gif

I can only hope they are as poor at the other stuff as the streaming quality so far and the fact that is says '401 days of viewing left' after cancelling is true.

I can only hope they are as poor at the other stuff as the streaming quality so far and the fact that is says '401 days of viewing left' after cancelling is true.
I had the 402 days of viewing left message yesterday on my computer at work. Logged in to DAZN on the app at home from my mobile device and it said 30 odd days remaining, so maybe a glitch that has been rectified.
I don’t mind paying the $280 for the GamePass subscription going forward FWIW. I do shift work so I’m in a lucky position where I have plenty of days off where I veg out on the couch and watch plenty of games per week (I don’t think I’ve missed a live Steelers game since I started using GamePass). I’m also lucky in that my job is cushy where I watch live games there too and tune in to GamePass most days/nights at work to pass time (And feed my addiction). I also watch plenty of the NFL shows such as Good Morning Football, NFL GameDay, Total Access etc so I definitely feel I get my moneys worth. My problem with DAZN will be if the stream quality is poor (as it seems to currently be) and also the fact that I can’t find my shows such as GMFB on this DAZN, only NFL Network live

I had the 402 days of viewing left message yesterday on my computer at work. Logged in to DAZN on the app at home from my mobile device and it said 30 odd days remaining, so maybe a glitch that has been rectified.
I don’t mind paying the $280 for the GamePass subscription going forward FWIW. I do shift work so I’m in a lucky position where I have plenty of days off where I veg out on the couch and watch plenty of games per week (I don’t think I’ve missed a live Steelers game since I started using GamePass). I’m also lucky in that my job is cushy where I watch live games there too and tune in to GamePass most days/nights at work to pass time (And feed my addiction). I also watch plenty of the NFL shows such as Good Morning Football, NFL GameDay, Total Access etc so I definitely feel I get my moneys worth. My problem with DAZN will be if the stream quality is poor (as it seems to currently be) and also the fact that I can’t find my shows such as GMFB on this DAZN, only NFL Network live

I anticipate that I'll also end up paying up as it's still likely the path of least resistance, I WFH mostly post spicy cough and am able to run it on the second monitor anyway.

I'm also concerned with the quality of the stream ie; a 5 minute highlight video buffering and looking like 240p shouldn't happen these days. Therefore, it felt safer to cancel and monitor how it's shaping up closer to the season for now.

Don't like the archives being removed though. Not having full games from only a few years ago is piss poor
Thats why you keep a personal archive. my Packers collection goes back to November 2007, and from 09 everything is in HD.

I think the only game im missing is a late December game @ Arizona because my file got corrupted and lost my backup or somehow never made one of the game. It might be the 2009 game

I anticipate that I'll also end up paying up as it's still likely the path of least resistance, I WFH mostly post spicy cough and am able to run it on the second monitor anyway.

I'm also concerned with the quality of the stream ie; a 5 minute highlight video buffering and looking like 240p shouldn't happen these days. Therefore, it felt safer to cancel and monitor how it's shaping up closer to the season for now.
With you 100% there. I cancelled my auto renew yesterday in fear that I’ll be charged $280 on August 1st, only for the stream of the app to be sub par and then it is a total waste of my money. If DAZN looks like it can hold its own and is level with how GamePass performed (or even better🤞🏼) I’ll definitely re subscribe

Do I have to cancel both with gamepass and this new platform? I've cancelled the auto renew with gamepass.

I might even have to leave Brazil over this...

If they have already transferred your membership then yes to be safe.

Has anyone been able to get the quality of the video streams on DAZN to be above something that resembles 480p? If anyone is able to do it, please share your browser settings etc.
Not really, but at a quick look the video player maxes out at 1152x640 and even then i was getting a bunch of errors every min.

If they have already transferred your membership then yes to be safe.

I only got the DAZN news from a Gamepass email last night. what an absolute kick in the pills. Subbed many years ago via Colombia… was a good run.

raised a ticket to cancel the auto renew with Gamepass but unfortunately with DAZN i am one of those getting this message with and cannot login to check status:

Your DAZN account is not available in your current location
You can only access DAZN in the country where you created your account.

has anyone found a path to their customer service to ensure auto-renew with them won’t be processed either?

I only got the DAZN news from a Gamepass email last night. what an absolute kick in the pills. Subbed many years ago via Colombia… was a good run.

raised a ticket to cancel the auto renew with Gamepass but unfortunately with DAZN i am one of those getting this message with and cannot login to check status:

has anyone found a path to their customer service to ensure auto-renew with them won’t be processed either?

I feared that would happen. I can't remember if I set up my account in Australia or Indonesia last year because they screwed up my auto renewal on my original membership.

Fortunately I'm in both countries in coming weeks so the DANZ sub can be cancelled.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Log in to the nflgamepass.com site and raise a support ticket to have autorenew canceled. Theyll do it immediately. You cant log in to dazn with that Columbian etc acct so you wont and dont have an existing account with them to cancel autorenew for. If you want to sign up with dazn, use a new email account.

I feared that would happen. I can't remember if I set up my account in Australia or Indonesia last year because they screwed up my auto renewal on my original membership.

Fortunately I'm in both countries in coming weeks so the DANZ sub can be cancelled.
Just had a 30+ minute online chat with DAZN. Was transferred to their NFL team fairly early in the chat

They confirmed there was a Gamepass sub linked to my email.

They also queried if my status was still in Colombia

after Being informed that I don’t have time or interest to keep the sub they confirmed it was escalated and cancelled and I’d see an email “within minutes”. (It’s been ten minutes at least and no email yet, Kept a copy of the chat transcript at least)

also confirmed I won’t ever be able to sign in with the email address used unless I’m in Colombia.

I emailed support (Gamepass not DAZN).

Do you have that email address handy? I sent a message via support at the the bottom of the Game Pass page to cancel my auto-Rene and account but **** knows if they’ll check that.

Much appreciated.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Do you have that email address handy? I sent a message via support at the the bottom of the Game Pass page to cancel my auto-Rene and account but * knows if they’ll check that.

Much appreciated.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Here you go....

support@gamepassinternational.com

This is tge email I have responses to.

Thats why you keep a personal archive. my Packers collection goes back to November 2007, and from 09 everything is in HD.

I think the only game im missing is a late December game @ Arizona because my file got corrupted and lost my backup or somehow never made one of the game. It might be the 2009 game
How have you done this?

How have you done this?
He downloaded all the Packers games on gamepass.

I personally have a large collection of more historical games, old timey football, as well as every super bowl. Downloaded from YouTube and torrents before the NFL started banning the accounts

He downloaded all the Packers games on gamepass.

I personally have a large collection of more historical games, old timey football, as well as every super bowl. Downloaded from YouTube and torrents before the NFL started banning the accounts
All those years I had Gamepass and never realised I could do that.

All those years I had Gamepass and never realised I could do that.
Youre better off. I spent wasted years collecting, hoarding football games, movies and tv shows, and re-warching them....for what gain? And often harddrive breaks down, losing them, having to re-download them again and again. Waste of time, become all hoardy, instead of doibg sonething better withmy time

they confirmed it was escalated and cancelled and I’d see an email “within minutes”. (It’s been ten minutes at least and no email yet, Kept a copy of the chat transcript at least)

To no surprise I still haven’t received an email from DAZN.

But I did at least get a confirmation from Gamepass within 5 hours that the auto-renew was turned off.

Hope a certain Ten Yard site uploads condensed games this season.

Any reading up on DAZN on reddit etc makes for tough reading.

Youre better off. I spent wasted years collecting, hoarding football games, movies and tv shows, and re-warching them....for what gain? And often harddrive breaks down, losing them, having to re-download them again and again. Waste of time, become all hoardy, instead of doibg sonething better withmy time
I was thinking just then, I'd very rarely watch any games like that. Maybe some of our impressive results but no more than say 5-10 over the years.

For those who are getting locked out of the AU Dazn site, did you use a new account when signing up for GP last year in Brazil or whatever?
Because mine transferred fine and has been subscribed from Australia, India and Brazil depending on prices

Remove this Banner Ad

NFL NFL Gamepass

Remove this Banner Ad

Back