NFL NFL Gamepass

Remove this Banner Ad

lando-calrissian-this-deal-is-getting-worse-all-the-time.gif

Imagine paying $28.99 to watch a Jets game....

I got an email say it's now $209 for the year. Luckily, I have been able to watch the first two Jets games and I believe the next game is on as well.

I got an email say it's now $209 for the year. Luckily, I have been able to watch the first two Jets games and I believe the next game is on as well.
I haven't got that email. I'd probably bite the bullet at that price. Only $60 more than I paid last year when I was in Brazil

Imagine paying $28.99 to watch a Jets game....

Could you screen shot the email with the $209? I've seen people of FB discussing the price change as well. I've just emailed DAZN asking why I haven't gotten the offer and they've asked me for more details.

Edit- it's all good I got a screenshot from Facebook

Last edited:
Could you screen shot the email with the $209? I've seen people of FB discussing the price change as well. I've just emailed DAZN asking why I haven't gotten the offer and they've asked me for more details.

Edit- it's all good I got a screenshot from Facebook
So those of us who paid full price (or close to it) are stiffed after 2 weeks?

Keep in mind thats 210 after two weeks have already been played, and as theyre charging 29-30 per month for month by month access, then 210 + 60 = 270 so its not really some huge discount.

In a couple weeks time no doubt theyll offer gamepass at like $150 (but thats minus four weeks already played).

Makes sense, they will continue to spruik for new customers thruout the season, and cant ask for $280 when a quarter, then half, then three quarters of the season has elapsed. The price will continue to get smaller

Keep in mind thats 210 after two weeks have already been played, and as theyre charging 29-30 per month for month by month access, then 210 + 60 = 270 so its not really some huge discount.

In a couple weeks time no doubt theyll offer gamepass at like $150 (but thats minus four weeks already played).

Makes sense, they will continue to spruik for new customers thruout the season, and cant ask for $280 when a quarter, then half, then three quarters of the season has elapsed. The price will continue to get smaller
I get that but really after 2 weeks it should be around $250 ($280/18 weeks is around $15 a week). Dropping to $210 already is 25% off after 2/18 weeks (not including playoffs).

So I just went to the DAZN homepage in my web browser and the $209 offer popped up so I took it.

So stupid that I was asking for this offer last week and was told "no". I still haven't received the reduced offer via email. This morning I checked in the app what the subscription offers were and only the $279 was showing 🙄. So stupid that it seems you need dumb luck to access this "discount".

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Even though I bought a full subscription for $209 3 weeks ago the price hasn't come down at all since. So effectively it's even worse value now at basically $20 a week for the regular season.

As a product though I'm pretty happy with it. My only real complaints are how long it takes for the player to get up to HD quality. Feels like sometimes I'll be watching a pixelated stream for 2-3 minutes before it pops in to 1080.

The other is they way they clipped up full games. I wanted to watch the dolphins V Panthers the other day (over 48hours after the game had finished) and I had to skip through 35mins of pregame and commerical before the game even started.

On the old game pass it was clipped up seemlessly showing the game and nothing else.

So then I decided to watch the "game in 40" version and there was a play from the 2nd quarter accidentally edited inbetween plays in the first quarter!

Other than that though. All good haha

Even though I bought a full subscription for $209 3 weeks ago the price hasn't come down at all since. So effectively it's even worse value now at basically $20 a week for the regular season.

As a product though I'm pretty happy with it. My only real complaints are how long it takes for the player to get up to HD quality. Feels like sometimes I'll be watching a pixelated stream for 2-3 minutes before it pops in to 1080.

The other is they way they clipped up full games. I wanted to watch the dolphins V Panthers the other day (over 48hours after the game had finished) and I had to skip through 35mins of pregame and commerical before the game even started.

On the old game pass it was clipped up seemlessly showing the game and nothing else.

So then I decided to watch the "game in 40" version and there was a play from the 2nd quarter accidentally edited inbetween plays in the first quarter!

Other than that though. All good haha

Streams and replays working great, had no issues with either for me, don't know why you bothered mate?

Streams and replays working great, had no issues with either for me, don't know why you bothered mate?
Prob about convenance, just clicking a few buttons and easy.

Im not paying for youtubeTV because i liked the value. it just gives me packers, redzone and a most of the other games i would watch along with just about every CFB game.

Yeah just about convenience and being able to cast/stream on a big 75" screen.

If you mainly watch on your phone or tablet the links are the best option for sure.

In the end I paid $160 for gamepass last year so $210 didn't seem that big of a jump considering how much discount I'd been getting in Brazil over the years.

Really missing Redzone. After past few years predominantly watching rz on delay it’s been a bit of a comedown watching full games on foxtel/7mate. Maybe the quality of the games

Really missing Redzone. After past few years predominantly watching rz on delay it’s been a bit of a comedown watching full games on foxtel/7mate. Maybe the quality of the games
I love watching redzone. It's the best especially when you're team isn't playing in that window.

The main reason I caved and got dazn

I havent needed gamepass because i dont work mondays (by choice) so that i can wake up 3-4 am and watch redzone live on vipleague.

Have missed the Game in 40 mode which you could watch on delay during the week, and while the 10-15 minute highlights of every game on NFLs Youtube channel isn't as good as a Game in 40, it suffices to at least keep track of things in general, so it has filled that void

Remove this Banner Ad

NFL NFL Gamepass

Remove this Banner Ad

Back