NFL NFL Gamepass

Remove this Banner Ad

lando-calrissian-this-deal-is-getting-worse-all-the-time.gif

Hi everyone,
I Recently purchased a GamePass Subscription and app on my iPhone and iPad and love watching the condensed games. I was wondering if I can watch shows like undrafted and Americas game on my iPad because I can't find them ATM, I've already finished hard knocks and more shows to help fill my fix of NFL.
Do I need to purchase another app or other in GamePass bundles etc.,?
Cheers.
I think you need to have purchased the FULL subscription to watch the extra content. If you purchased the TEAM subscription I don't think you can watch those extra shows. All those extra shows should be under the NFL Network Menu choice, then you scroll down thru the various types of shows.... hard knocks, a football life, etc etc.

Seems you have an inside connection, so I'll ask/mention this; On PC, for two weeks in a row I've been utterly incapable of getting the Coaches Film (all 22) to work. It just sits at a blank black loading screen and never plays. Every other facet of Gamepass works flawlessly though.

Because I cover the Redskins, the all 22 is pretty crucial to me. Any word on this issue?

Inside connection? Yup. I work there :).

I'll ask re: issue with Coaches Film. I hadn't heard of any issues to date.

Just flicking thru myself....shows like UNDRAFTED are under the NETWORK GUIDE section in the NFL Network menu. You have to watch them live. Shows in the ARCHIVED section you can watch anytime.

While I don't know all the ins and outs of the programming rules (they are very complex), I do know that some programs are subject to a 45 day holdback after they first air on the network too before we can make them available in digital content archives online . Even though it's all part of the "NFL" we have internal legal agreements between Digital Media, NFL Films and the NFL Network that allow us to show the Network itself on our digital platforms, but not offer some of the content in an archive right away.

Yes, it's confusing for us too sometimes :)

Last edited:
Seems you have an inside connection, so I'll ask/mention this; On PC, for two weeks in a row I've been utterly incapable of getting the Coaches Film (all 22) to work. It just sits at a blank black loading screen and never plays. Every other facet of Gamepass works flawlessly though.

Because I cover the Redskins, the all 22 is pretty crucial to me. Any word on this issue?

Just circling back on this. I can confirm there has been an issue with Coaches film on some platforms that either has been, or should be resolved shortly.

Just circling back on this. I can confirm there has been an issue with Coaches film on some platforms that either has been, or should be resolved shortly.

Okay, thank you. Glad to know it wasn't just me.

Okay, thank you. Glad to know it wasn't just me.

No prob. Apparently it's not widespread for all users but there has been some reported issues. If you find it's not solved in the next couple of days, definitely shoot the GamePass support an email (and PM me your GP userID and email) and I'll let them know.

Someone has to pay sparkyblue 's salary

I get paid in free snacks from the lunch room on normal days and half a slice of pizza and the odd half-chewed churro on game days. I make the coffee myself as I'm usually first in the office.

Anyway - No news on promo codes from this end. There was a major overhaul in how we package/price US digital products which probably explains why it's different than prior years for International folks as well. GamePass has been really popular this year (thanks folks!) so unfortunately the bean counters won't be in a hurry to have a fire sale just yet. For those who are on the fence about subscribing, there is the 7 day free trial option and we usually have reductions incrementally after each quarter of the season to entice non-subscribers.

And just in case you were wondering what the best thing is about working for the NFL - it's that I get to have this guy make my sandwiches every day @ the cafeteria. Ladies & Gents....I introduce the amazing Booyaa....

Just passing on a status update for you guys on a couple of platforms :
  • PS4 app is currently on schedule for 31/10 if all goes well with the code review this week.
  • Roku are launching their NFL app this week. Not sure if there's a huge Roku market in Australia, but we are getting swamped with requests here.
  • The Yahoo Bills/Jags game on October 25 will be available on Apple TV for GamePass International subscribers as well as on Yahoo platforms for everyone else.
  • The same game *should* be available on Xbox One as well - Microsoft will submit an update to the app to support this.
Enjoy Week 4 guys. Some cracking games on this week.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Not that I want to get too ahead of myself or jinx the Falcons BUT I only got the pass where you watch only your teams regular season games so just the basic pass, does anyone know if there is usually a playoffs pass and how much does it usually cost and can you just upgrade ?

Not that I want to get too ahead of myself or jinx the Falcons BUT I only got the pass where you watch only your teams regular season games so just the basic pass, does anyone know if there is usually a playoffs pass and how much does it usually cost and can you just upgrade ?
Playoffs are all live in HD on FTA, just get the season pass imo

Playoffs are all live in HD on FTA, just get the season pass imo

A little quirk I noticed - due to the price hike I just got the regular season pass this year ($164.99) instead of the Season Plus subscription ($254.99) a difference of $90.

As soon as I joined I was able to upgrade to Season Plus pass by paying an additional $79.99. This means that for those who want the yearly subscription you can automatically discount $10 by signing up to the regular season pass then upgrading straight away (or later in the year).

A little quirk I noticed - due to the price hike I just got the regular season pass this year ($164.99) instead of the Season Plus subscription ($254.99) a difference of $90.

As soon as I joined I was able to upgrade to Season Plus pass by paying an additional $79.99. This means that for those who want the yearly subscription you can automatically discount $10 by signing up to the regular season pass then upgrading straight away (or later in the year).
Thats because you missed the first month payment, first month of full access

sparkyblue is there any reason why the Super Bowl archives don't have all of the Super Bowls available to watch? Licensing? Broadcast quality? I only use the Gamepass app on my iPad so not sure if they are all available using a PC.
Theyre not all available on pc either. I guess over time theyll add more and more. Theres one super bowl tho where no film of it is known to exist. Could be sb3.

sparkyblue is there any reason why the Super Bowl archives don't have all of the Super Bowls available to watch? Licensing? Broadcast quality? I only use the Gamepass app on my iPad so not sure if they are all available using a PC.

Licensing. Some networks still retain these rights. There were some weird deals done in the past....

We are doing the Superbowl Anthology series at the moment which at least has highlights and footage and are releasing these in batches on NFL.com throughout the season in celebration of SB50.

https://www.nfl.com/anthology

NFL GamePass is now Live on Roku as of 6pm PT last night.

Out of interest, does anyone actually know if Roku has much of a presence in Australia yet?

Out of interest, does anyone actually know if Roku has much of a presence in Australia yet?

Dunno much about it other than my brothers family have been using it for sometime now & were happy enough with it last time I heard about it, good for kids I think.

I've never seen one on the shelves here, but you can probably get them from specialty pc shops.

Remove this Banner Ad

NFL NFL Gamepass

Remove this Banner Ad

Back