NFL NFL Gamepass

Remove this Banner Ad

lando-calrissian-this-deal-is-getting-worse-all-the-time.gif

Apparently it is.
not legally they are doing a dodgy. Sunday ticket has been the only way to watch out of market games in the US for 30 years. and NFL+ is what they renamed gamepass a few years ago for local mobile streaming and replays on any device.

They wouldnt be the only ones who did use gamepass for out of market and all22 film

Google isnt paying $2bn a season for people int he US to also use DAZN who are paying $100m a season for the rights to more games.

Im trying it for the first Qtr deal for $70

so far during the season its been fine, I like the new 4 screen option.

Both my mate and I have been able to watch it on different coasts if I watch using apple TV
I wonder how using an apple tv changes things?

not legally they are doing a dodgy. Sunday ticket has been the only way to watch out of market games in the US for 30 years. and NFL+ is what they renamed gamepass a few years ago for local mobile streaming and replays on any device.

They wouldnt be the only ones who did use gamepass for out of market and all22 film

Google isnt paying $2bn a season for people int he US to also use DAZN who are paying $100m a season for the rights to more games.

Ah ok, that actually makes sense given some other comments he made . Also going by some of Jimmys comments, it would appear a large number of beat reporters etc have been using GP International for sometime & just like us, are not happy campers.

Ah ok, that actually makes sense given some other comments he made . Also going by some of Jimmys comments, it would appear a large number of beat reporters etc have been using GP International for sometime & just like us, are not happy campers.
I think a few of the packers guys moved to GP international a few years ago because how slow NFL+ was to add all 22 for the videos and stuff they did.

Has anybody had any luck with casting via the DAZN app?

Have seen tweets suggesting the UK and potentially Japan have functionality but nothing on my app so far and the last update (iPhone) was a week ago.

Hoping it’s resolved by Monday but not particularly confident.

Has anybody had any luck with casting via the DAZN app?

Have seen tweets suggesting the UK and potentially Japan have functionality but nothing on my app so far and the last update (iPhone) was a week ago.

Hoping it’s resolved by Monday but not particularly confident.
I use the android app which only just allowed me to chrome cast a few days ago after the most recent update.

got an email from Dazn about some updates they have made after all the feedback they have had!

Every Facebook and insta post I've seen has been 80% comments ripping them so the feedback is plain to see.

Very interested to see how they improve.

Every Facebook and insta post I've seen has been 80% comments ripping them so the feedback is plain to see.

Very interested to see how they improve.
The main issues are streams buffering/restarting and clipping the ads out of replays. Sort that out and it's 90% there.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

For what it's worth, it was completely fine today. No buffering or real quality issues, seemingly a mix of NBC, Gamepass ads etc.

Monday morning will be the real test, I guess.

Is there any other option to get the overall price down from $280?

I suppose, I could do 3 $70 installments and then opt out for playoffs which will be on 7mate anyway?

Is there any other option to get the overall price down from $280?

I suppose, I could do 3 $70 installments and then opt out for playoffs which will be on 7mate anyway?
I dont think you can only do 3 installments. its still the 280 split over 4 payments. rather than all upfront.

unless you want to risk a hit to your credit score.

Will they remove ads on replays? Trying to watch this morning's replay while having to fast forward ads with a shit scrubber on the android tv app is painful.

On the other hand I didn't get the scores spoilt while trying to find/load the stream so that's a plus

You've created a monster gg;)
Add me to the list please! I would really appreciate if someone mind PMing me too.

As someone who subscribed to gamepass for many years, I don't want to sign up to Dazn for now, and am prepare to wait to see how it performs. I have gotten so used to watching the Packers live on Monday mornings. And thanks for the suggestions over the years to pretend I'm from Brazil/Argentina!

On a side note, I had two gamepass accounts, but strangely enough only got an email invite from one of the accounts to migrate the account over to Dazn. ¯\(ツ)/¯ (not that I need two going forward)

They are taking the instalments monthly. Already paid half before the season started.

I threatened to sue them under Australian Consumer Law for selling a defective product. Got my money refunded pretty quick.

Watching a replay of today's game

The stream on the AndroidTV app is close to flawless. Ads haven't been removed but quality is very crisp, 1080p and no buffering that I could recall. Scrubber isn't great so skipping the ads often results in overshooting and missing plays and having to rewind.

Switched to watching last quarter on the apple tv in the bedroom and stream is constantly pausing, buffering, quality drops etc. Scrubber is better though and easier to skip forward 10/15 seconds at a time so easier to control the fast fwd during ads.

Got this today...so only because of fan feedback they are upping the content (which is a good thing)...but its shit they thought they could roll out a lesser product at first and get away with it.

Still no international portability...which is a platform shortcoming i believe.

Screenshot_20230909_070308_Proton Mail.jpg

Remove this Banner Ad

NFL NFL Gamepass

Remove this Banner Ad

Back