NFNL 2023 Div 1 discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

From the photo above and replay its possible see high contact. Also looks like tardio and the mont bloke were shoulder to shoulder. Even after tario jumped.

Sent from my SM-F936B using Tapatalk

Looking at the footage of the Tardio bump, I would say he is very lucky to have got off
In saying that though if NFNL has cleared him then that should be the end of it

Looking at the footage of the Tardio bump, I would say he is very lucky to have got off
Moving on, as I am interstate these days I don’t get to watch my beloved Doggies too often.

What chances are neutral supports giving us against the Bulls?

New coach for Mont in 2024

Hmmm, 1st year, in season only team to not lose to top side. 1 terrible game where I think they ended up with an ACL, few concussions, few cards, missing at least 1 gun, think another injury......not saying they would have won but they are some reasons...

Tough gig being a coach, don't know him from a bar of soap so cannot comment about him, sure a few know him I think he has been around a while.

Moving on, as I am interstate these days I don’t get to watch my beloved Doggies too often.

What chances are neutral supports giving us against the Bulls?
Fridge42 definitely give them a big chance.
In good form and confidence will be high.
Definitely a 50/50 game for both sides

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yes, we had a great team but Heidelberg were even better.

Gadget turned back the clock on Hally, and Jakey King all 60kg’s of him was fantastic.

One of the great days.
Jake King was unreal. Disposal wasn’t always reliable but you would love having him in your side and you would hate to play on him. Chris Stewart must have been 17 or 18 back then? Surprised he never made his way back to NH

Jake King was unreal. Disposal wasn’t always reliable but you would love having him in your side and you would hate to play on him. Chris Stewart must have been 17 or 18 back then? Surprised he never made his way back to NH
Tried with Chris Stewart many times over ...........

Gee the Honchos that run the club think they should have Won the Premiership if they are moving him on. Just shows that they think they are better than everyomne else, they need to be realistic not Dreamers.
Anyone see that peanut from Monty at the game? Very quiet near the benches so he must have got the message

Surely the truth is mixed up here? If the MRP has cleared him you can’t “appeal” that. It’s simply not a thing

I dare say there was nothing on the match report because the umpire didn’t see it and Mont asked for it to be looked at which the league in turn has.

Hmmm, 1st year, in season only team to not lose to top side. 1 terrible game where I think they ended up with an ACL, few concussions, few cards, missing at least 1 gun, think another injury......not saying they would have won but they are some reasons...

Tough gig being a coach, don't know him from a bar of soap so cannot comment about him, sure a few know him I think he has been around a while.
Has been around a bit Jonno. Coached Lowers Under 19’s way back in 2009 I think, and has been involved coaching or assisting in some shape or form ever since.

Decent bloke who has worked pretty hard to gain knowledge and educate himself on the caper via study etc, so obviously someone who has a lot of passion for it.

I’d imagine he’ll find another job if he wants to.

Has been around a bit Jonno. Coached Lowers Under 19’s way back in 2009 I think, and has been involved coaching or assisting in some shape or form ever since.

Decent bloke who has worked pretty hard to gain knowledge and educate himself on the caper via study etc, so obviously someone who has a lot of passion for it.

I’d imagine he’ll find another job if he wants to.

Has he actually been sacked?

Remove this Banner Ad

NFNL 2023 Div 1 discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Back